Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. Lucky man. I'm sittin here wishing an indica would grace my lungs. All sativas for 3-4 weeks straight -.-

2. Ugh! A greenbay Packers dome?

Packers suck!!

Wish there was still neg rep...

Skol Vikings!!!!

:wave:

3. Well this is a green bay thread.. heh...

4. Hey dan K, r u the same dan k that posts around bluelight? If you are I've seen some of your posts, i'm not a member tho :( but i just realized you have the same name hahaha, and i haven't posted any pics in here for a minute, on probation :mad: shiit suuuxxxx

5. granddaddy purp and skunkxxx by far my fave. great pics man

6. You're not getting any responses because you're not allowed to ask for hookups on this site. Better luck elsewhere :wave:

And great lookin pickups Dan, keep it up

7. That's me

8. Ughhh I can't wait to go home for sb and get some good ishhh

9. [quote name='dan k']That's me[/QUO

Werd mayne!

10. I registered because of this thread. :drool:

11. Are you the same Dan k as the glassblower?

12. reppin the 262

13. nope.

14. #734 Plexishollywood, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Yo, dan, it's plex! and I'm back! :D
    Finally gettin' comparable buds to yours down here in Milwaukee.

Platinum Sour Diesel from Colorado!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. What is new? Haven't seen a lot of photos from this thread in a while.  Will be offically moved to wisconsin in July.

16. Just wanted to resurrect this thread in the name of the great state of Wisconsin.

Strains I've seen in the 414 lately include...

-green crack
    -og kush
    -blue dream

All clearly from cali or Colo, because these buds were filthy good. Keep on toking, wisco

17. Been living here for about 4 months now. Had to quit smoking for my job but hopefully I will be able to have a toke every once an while pretty soon. Don't really miss it anymore. The first couple weeks I did, but Wisconsin has a nice amount of microbrews to drink so that keeps me occupied. Not quite as good as Oregon tho ;)

18. Blue dream is all anyone has right now in 414 haha. Same with the OG, also had some nice purple indica (no name but for sure flame) that was pretty fucking bomb last week or two weeks ago. Never got my hands on green crack though but heard its pretty good. 

The lakefront is my favorite microbrew. Their pumpkin lager (Which I don't even like flavored beers all that much) was amazing last time I had it, usually I get their riverwest stein. Definitely no shortage of beers to try in wisconsin though :smoke:

19. Try New Glarus beers if you haven't already! Moon Man, Fat Squirrel, Black IPA, Spotted Cow, all delicous. Hope you've enjoyed your time in the Badger state so far!

Haha yeah Blue Dream is usually pretty abundant. That green crack was indredible. I still have a little bit left, been nursing it. Can't get enough!!

20. Of course! Blue dream is def up there with my favorite pick ups in mil, saved a few prime nugs for my 420 jar