Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. yeah that picture was actually of the scale when i was weighing up the 10g to set aside, so those buds went into making that

2. Ballin!! *in my jim jones voice
    lol

whats the high like and what butane did you spray with?
    sorry i'm a curious party looking at such nice oil makes me wanna make some more. :eek: :smoke::smoke:

3. #683 dan k, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    well i did it with some friends that are more experienced. pretty sure they ordered like 100 cans of some off name 5x refined off ebay or something. they grind all of it right away(kind of uncommon, most people do 2 runs) but it comes out with an amazing product, they have a vacuum purger so its a nice little set up.

i cant wait to run some sugar trim =]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6snczmLEM[/ame]
    dab, dab, dab dab

4. Nice dab buddy!

5. Thats a huge nug man! Jesus christ :eek: Thats some nice lookin erl too man. Not a bad yeild either. Nice quartz skillet too, ive always wanted to try one of those out.

6. some more bho
    [​IMG]

4 romulanXdiesels that have been veging for about 3 weeks, about to go into flowering.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nice update ! and nice dabs

8. just grabbed this fun little gadget off a friend for 50 bucks =]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6mfIYAKi8]kaoss pad first day fun - YouTube[/ame]

9. #689 sublimeluvr, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Some nice dark purple buds I swooped today in beautiful Wisconsin

[​IMG]

10. Just smoked a bowl of this, and I'm cooked.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not as pretty looking as some of the other buds in here, but I figured I'd get some pictures anyways. Also I can never get pics that aren't blurry, haha.

11. Yeah. Not for this thread at all ^^^

12. Sorry if my buds aren't dank-looking enough for the trolls.

13. #693 norml56, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012

Awe. No need to get upset about posting crappy quality pics in someone else's pick-up thread.

Especially when the rest of the thread is full of high quality pictures of beautiful herb and oils;)

14. eh, I just thought I would share since I'm in Wisconsin as well.

15. about 10 days into 12 12
    [​IMG]

16. that is SICK dude

17. dan k...you are a G. fellow wisconsinite here getting into grows as well...we need to share cuts and advice with each other in the state! we could trade cuts, compare shit!

18. 920 here too. we need to make an alliance haha

19. Just because your weed is so dank,

I might just have to name my kid Dan K (my last name)

His middle name will be K, if Harry S Truman can do it, so can I!