Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. Right on. I am just now starting to get into the oil. I don't really burn that much so it will be more for special occasions. But I have so many tasty flowers right now I really want to make alil of each of it into oil because I hear such good things about the flavors.

2. #662 dan k, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    smokin on a mix of blue dream and gush, with a dab of gdp bho on top =]

(gush is on left, big light bud is blue dream)

[​IMG]

just a couple little shards from the blade.
    [​IMG]

3. Wow! Those buds look amazing dan k! Super crystally:hello:
    And that oil looks quite delicious as well. Did you make that yourself?

4. Nah that was just a few dabs I grabbed from my friend for 10 bucks

5. i wish I could find oil down here

6. Dude, I remember paying 400 for flame kush in Wisconsin like you said 2-3 years ago. The cali flow has made its way to Wisconsin though.

The dabs look yummy, dank bud as always man.

7. Make your own :smoke:

8. some nice hashberry...
    yeah yeah i see the hair shut the fuck up i dont care about it.

[​IMG]

9. wife won't let me...I started to, then she saw the butane and what I was about to do and she freaked the fuck out...LOL

10. When I was up in the 920 I was getting some nice bubble hash from a guy out of Appelton. A little pricey though $25-30 a gram. I could find quiso in Gb all day long usually for $15 a gram, sometime even $10 a gram. :smoke:

11. Always got those tight, dense, tric'd out buds. Keep it breezy back in the Wisco, looking into getting legal out here :crazy:

12. jack hererXsuper silver haze on top
    blackberry kush on bottom

[​IMG]

13. Should have put her ass back in the kitchen where she belongs and run that tane outside....

Nice thread Dan K!

14. That blackberry looks sick. I love how that strain looks. Its always looks super dank and trichy :smoke:

15. Sick buds. What is the LSD paper they are sittin on all about?

16. Just a little harm reduction card that they hand out at the dance safe tents.

Just grabbed some power plant, ill post pics soonish

17. Used to have some buddies in Fort Atkinson area.. Not too far from my old stomping grounds (Madison).

Nice to see there's still a steady flow of flame coming into Wisco!

18. Headed to Onalaska end of February. Should be pretty fun week.

19. dieselXtrainwreck
    [​IMG]

and i ran 10 grams of it and came back with 2.02g of some delicious bho
    [​IMG]

ill get a dab video up when i can

20. thank you for the dank goodness. did you run oil w/ the same bud as you pictured? :D looks dank and sounds like a crazy cross! +rep if i can