Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. God...I hate shitty trim jobs. Huge pet peeve of mine.

2. Yeah ill be picking up from my grower friend soon... 250/oz for perfectly trimmed buds, last time i talked to him he told me 200/oz, 3200/lb but he has upped the prices because of the illegality of his grow haha. It just sux cause i gotta drive to another city an hour and a half away to get it... but it's worth it every time. His blue dream was the best blue dream i have ever smoked on period... for the best price too... $700/117g my buddies and i threw down :eek: (and i only paid $180/49g, fucking great deal y0)

3. That is a a sick deal! I wish that all my buds were beautifully trimmed, haha...yea right. I bet its worth the drive for that shit though, especially some bomb blue dream!

4. o yeah, that was the first time we picked up from him... 2nd time was purple snow ($720/100g, i personally got $290/44g! gave my buddy 2 ounces for $430) Then the third time he delivered it to us here in Billings for $480/2oz... 4 strains including silvertip, afgooey, crown royal and dj shorts bb.

My buddy paid $260/oz and my other good friend who moved here from VA (home to 120/q headies haha) paid $60/6g... he was very impressed. So if you do the math i only had to pay $160/22g... i was very content :D

Then less than a month later i took a trip to seattle and bought a 150/oz (750/5oz deal we all got it in on) But of course the quality of the bud was not as good... still good chron

Here's the nice Montana Silvertip nug i got, weighed around 4g... not trying to thread jack but you're welcome to post pictures in my thread... lots of people already have.
    [​IMG]

5. very nice i posted some identical silvertip somewhere in this thread

6. #646 Nateflakes420, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    All my buddies from 920 are pretty chill, lots of laid back dudes.

Nice buds Dan keep them coming!

7. prime buds mane

8. #649 430king, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Xxxcrunchberry hmu appleton

9. Tits or gtfo... puttin your number up on the net? Psh, wow.

10. some recent pickups. all indoor grown and didnt pay more than 325 for any of them =]

blue dream
    [​IMG]

cherry bomb
    [​IMG]

grand daddy purp
    [​IMG]

some no name
    [​IMG]

some more no name
    [​IMG]

og kush
    [​IMG]

ice
    [​IMG]

11. holyballz that is some fire man. Pretty good prices for WI, ive seen people here in Montana pay as high as $320/oz which is absolutely hilarious since were a medi state. Street prices are $250-300/oz and most patients pick up for $200-250/oz

I pay exactly $100 less than you for an oz of my provider's herbs :)
    (225/oz) What do you think of that extra $5 our guys are taxing on us? We should both try to convince them to lower the price by $5... it couldn't hurt them all that bad. :smoke:

12. well those no names i picked up for 180
    the grand daddy and og was 3 and the ice was 250...
    shit used to be standard 400 an o for fire up here about 2 or 3 years ago. this year the prices have dropped dramatically and i love it =]

13. Damn, 180/oz for that shit would be nice... Wisconsin has alot of bud apparently haha. You're paying the same as me here in my city... 250-300/oz is standard here. I remember i was paying 175-200/oz from my grower connect before Senate Bill 423 passed in July here... Why We Oppose SB 423 | Patients For Reform

14. I grew Ice quite a few years back. I didn't like it far as the plant an production. The smoke was good.

15. some flame ass "jack" smells almost like a mix of sour d and trainwreck... super lemony =]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. such sick pics dan k!

17. Hey dan, have you come across any hash or oil up by you lately?

18. bahaha well...
    i happen to be smoking the last batch of quiso i shal ever make, i am finaly graduating to bho =]
    some of my friends smoke only bho but they just make it out of their own stash so its not really for sale..
    but theres usually some decent bubble hash floatin around the nearby cities