Damping Off??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dumpsterfunk, Mar 19, 2013.

1. This is my 5th grow, but I usually do clones, so I'm a beginner seed starter..I started 32 seedlings, all very trusted seed Co. Germination was a breeze! I used roots organic for my soil in sanatized solo cups with holes poked in the bottom for drainage. I had them in my room with my clones, but decided since they're for my full term I shouldn't have them on 24 hr light cycle. So i brought them outside during the day here its about 60-70 temp, on a good day more. I brought them inside my house for the night because some nights it will get down to 50 - 40. The first night I had them in, was fine.. the second night I lost one, it started to lean, bend over, then the stalk that sticks out right above the dirt got really skinny and shriveled and died.. whats strange to me, is damping off is a disease and i havent seen any mold or signs of mold (unless its way down in the dirt.) Anyway, I was almost positive that it was damping off, I hit them with a little bit of kelp and rubbed some neem oil on them since yesterday was a pretty overcast day and they had no chance of burning up. Well last night, I brought them inside early, just before it started to get chilly. Woke up this morning and 7 of them are starting to bend and shrivel! So i put them back in the room under a light with a heatlamp because the soil was a little cold, gave them a little spritz of water and I'm praying when i go back in there they will perk up. Does this sound like damping off to you? Or something else? Could it be just over watering, I have my clones in there with my seedlings and definatly do not want to contaminate them too because they're looking great.

Thanks for taking time to read my post, I'm ever so grateful