Damnnn, that's a lot of Fearmongering! :O

Discussion in 'General' started by Mardhyn, May 28, 2011.

1. I'm all for the truth, but as I recall someone smart once said ignorance is bliss. So maybe we should all find a middle ground? Being a cannabis user is frustrating, everyday multiple stoners are going to jail for possession. Police brutality is rampant, or at least the reports we see of them has increased by several thousand percent. American's are slowly watching a sinking ship. The world is heading towards the brink ...

Yet we don't have to be so glum. Sometimes in your day of stomping google looking for nasty things to post, search for something like this;

My Hero

The world still has hope when men like this exist. Maybe he didn't make a difference to the world, maybe he voted for whatever new politician has failed you, but in the end he sacrificed himself for someone else.

I don't know, I'm pretty blazed, came off of a bad work day, and it just seems all this negativity is creating people into crippled scaredy cats who are afraid of world war 3 and just about their own shadow.

Advocate complacency I do not, only that a cheerful thought is better then a brooding hate

:smoke: