Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damnit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokeituptokeit, Mar 2, 2009.

1. This weekend was going great, (birthday weekend) until tonight... i put my stash next to my house real quick and then my dad was putting something away and saw my shit and disposed of my bud down the garbage disposal but it was like a dime and he took my glass bowl.

Good news is, tuesday im getting a new bowl prob. for like 20 bucks and then ill be good and friday wen i get ma paycheck im getting purp. kush for 50$ an eight from a good friend and then were gonna match on some blunts.

im 19 and my dad cares about me smoking but not really my mom so hey at least their not mad at me its just that hes not gonna give me my shit back. oh well.

2. sucks about your piece bra

3. that sucks bro. just being a dad tho

4. Well man, atleast it was only a dime! lol.

5. Assert your authority as an adult and ask for your piece back!

6. imagine him flushing like an oz lol thatd be lame

7. my dad threw it in a lake behind my house but i really dont care cause the next day i picked up a new bowl for 15 dollars at this weird mexican convienence store. They actually had some nice stuff. They had some bowls, one hitters, bongs, and bubblers.

I want to go back and get a bubbler for my self but im not sure if i feel like spending the money right now.

8. Tell him you're 18 and he shouldn't steal your property like that.