Damnit, Newegg!

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, May 22, 2010.

1. I ordered something from them 3 days ago and it still hasn't shipped! Just because I selected free shipping doesn't mean they should wait til next week to ship my shit! :mad:

They can charge my credit the same day but can't ship it. :(

2. thats the way the world works :/

cant have what you want when you want it.

3. That's the sad ass truth.

4. Try tigerdirect.com.

5. I always use the free shipping, but check the "high priority" box that costs like $2 extra, and they always get stuff to me next day or 2 day :smoking:

*edit* and thats why you should always order anything online sunday night/monday morning :D

6. Yeah, partially my fault for ordering late in the week.

I really want my package though...

7. i always get my shit quick from newegg, even if it is free shipping. u order it right before a weekend?

8. Newegg is usually very quick with the occasional blip, tigerdirect has never taken more than 3 days to arrive

9. My guess is that they'll ship it Monday.

10. Well the item in question is Red Dead Redemption for 360. My guess is the demand is very high because it has went in and out of stock since the day I ordered, the 19th. I finally got ahold of them today and they offered to refund or do their best to get me my shit. The price shot up so I told them to just do whatever they can to get me my game ASAP so we'll see how much longer I wait.