Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damnit Damnit Damnit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Don't you hate it when you go to light a joit that is half smoked and the flame tries to set your beard on fire?????

Damnit know i'll have to go shave!

2. Is that the proper spelling for the tool you need for that situation? Or maybe you just accidentally overfilled your Zippo!? Or... maybe you just recently embibed on the first half and it's killer stuff?! Yeah, that's it.

I see that you are a moderator. How long has this site been around? Just wondering. Looks like the average post is written by young folks, well young to me, especially those that are still in school. Is there anyroom around here for posts by someone 37? Oh don't mind all of the questions, I tend to 'ramble on'. Later,

3. budhead....roll longer joints :D
    randy, always room for 1 more

4. Bud Head...

You need a decent roach clip...I got me a butterfly one at this cool store. I think it's suppose to hold letters...but, it works a helluva lot better as a roach clip...[​IMG] ...man, you can never find a cool roach clip smilie when you need one...[​IMG]

Peace,

5. Man I have ruined too many beards lightin' a "shorty". Now I just hold the flame under 'em until they light!! Rather waste a Lil', than flame my beard or "stache"!! LOL

Randy, there's a bunch of us O.F.F.'S here, Im 45 for a few more days!! :wave: :smoking:

6. or your eyebrows, or your nose. etc.

z

7. Yea ya'll know what i'm talking about.

8. i have burnt my hair that way, and my fingertips. oops! ouch it does suck.
    the headshops i go to out here i can't find roach clips in, weird. wish i had one!
    xoxo

9. Yes..I do...lol....so I mainly use the protopipe..

So did ya shave? do you feel naked now?..lol

[​IMG]

10. I've never had that happen to me, but I have burnt my eyelashes off hitting a bowl.

11. What do you use to fire that up with? A tourch?LOL

I didn't have to shave. Just alot of trimmuing