Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by punkie, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Both elevators aren't working, so I couldn't get myself a frozen pizza or green tea drinks!

So I took a pita, spread mild salsa on top, and topped it off with shredded mozarella cheese, salt, pepper, basil and rosemary. And now it's in the oven.

BUAHAHAHA! And I saved myself money, which is always good :D

:smoking:

2. DAMN that sounds good homie

stoned cooking is the shit, its always something new and exciting

3. Man bro, that does sound good, also good job on staying in and making your own shit, enjoy!

4. sounds kinda tasty. Not too fond of rosemary though. I wouldn't go beyond some pepper.

5. I'm not even high and I want that so badly. Add in the fact that ANYTHING tastes good high, and you have quite the muncheable there my friend.

6. Modern engineering has blessed us with a creation called stairs.. Kinda new though, its not out yet.. Not alot of people know about them.

7. Stoned cooking is more than a hobby for me :) I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve any/all munchies.

8. lol + rep

9. Sounds tasty. :)

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing.:hello:

10. Dude, I live on the 15th floor, and going down that many flights of stairs isn't pleasant sober or high for that matter! :p

11. Seriously tho, my pita pizza was awesome. It totally satisfied my pizza craving, which I pretty much always have whenever I smoke. And now I can save myself some money every time I have a pizza craving.

:D

12. I wouldn't take the stairs either then. Lmfao.

13. Inovation whille stoned. Good stuff. JOE>

14. I made another one of these yummy pizzas. I'm addicted!

:smoke:

Who wants some?

15. Man... I would hate to live so high that if the elevator wasn't working that it'd be a bitch to take the stairs.

I live in a HOUSE... and it's got stairs... and if I want to get something... it's a bitch because I live 20 minutes outside of town.

But screw going down stairs, what you made sounds WAY better... I'm about to get pizza. $1 slice day!!! These slices are like the size of a small pizza... complete insanity.

16. Down? Fuck, up is the real problem.

17. Fuck going up 15 flights of stairs! Unless I come home from work, the elevators are down, and I have to take a massive dump or something equally drastic, I will never go up 15 flights of stairs by foot. No fuckin' way.

18. it's good exercise. lol

19. Haha, a couple months ago I had to make mac 'n cheese with A1 steak sauce when I realized I was out of milk halfway through making it. All the stores around us were closed, and steak sauce was the only thing that would even remotely work...I'm sure it must have tasted like ass, but we were all so high we ate that whole pot.