Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Stoned, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Over the summer I had 3 solid connections for dank bud at a good price.
    Lost 2 to college and just lost my last connection a few days ago ... :/
    I would ask my friends, but they all come to me for bud.
    A few of my friends deal, but they pick up mids and make 400% profit. It's crazy, everyone in my town smokes and they're all idiots.
    I ask around in my high school and everyone either picks up mids or they buy off this kid I have a huge problem with.
    I'm stuck. My friend who deals mids doesn't want to give up his connection. I don't blame him, he's making a killing. Since we've been good friends for a bit he sells to me at $7 bucks a gram. Basically, my question is how can I find a new dealer? None of my friends have one, so am I stuck buying mids and kbs?

(I'm growing when it's warmer out, I live in New England and indoor growing is out of the question, live with parents + thermal helicopter in my town. Soo many growers get busted, had a 50 year old neighbor go to jail for having over 20 plants.)

2. Ask around the school, or go hang out at local head shops. Eventually you'll find a good connect.