Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eastlimestoner, May 16, 2010.

1. a couple of my friends from back at my high school got caught smoking on campus last week. i got a call from one of my other friends saying shit like "they had one of them crying" and one of them got sent to jail. and sure enough i get in touch with one of them and he got sent to jail... he got bail and is out. he is only 15. he said he claimed it all as his. this world is fucking stupid. getting taken to jail for a plant. :(

2. Yay for being a juvenile in the justice system. He'll probably have his record expunged... :rolleyes:

3. yeah hopefully.

4. damn man shit sucks.

5. High schools are dicks.

6. I always wondered why high school is like one of the only places in america where your rights are taken away from you :confused::confused:

7. You don't have much freedom anywhere.

8. Age makes all the difference.

9. True. True.