damn

Discussion in 'General' started by Yung Bizzy, Aug 24, 2008.

1. When I used to live with my mom it was always chaotic in the house. There was always a lot of problems. Anyways one day I came home from my friends and went to play xbox and found that I only had a few games left. Wtf man? I had like 10 games before that I bought with my own money and everything and they were gone. I thought it could be some friends that came over and took them but they all denied it. My mom even suggested it was my friends. It was an unsolved mystery until today a few years later. One of my moms friends told me that she took my games and pawned it for money...and not for like house bills or anything but for herself to buy shit. Now I dont even think I have a mom anymore, or want a mom. She always lies to me, she even stole money from my grandparents who raised me most of my life.

2. Wow, that's pretty rotten. I have a similar story, but not with close family. My Uncle's daughter and her boyfriend would steal his credit cards, checks, they even took his brand new dvd player and returned it for the money.

3. Wow that's rough bro, that's one of the deepest kinds of pain one can feel is betrayal by a family member. But as hard as this hurt feels in you, the best thing you can do is confront it directly without holding on to anything. Whatever is going on with your mother you have an obligation to yourself to move forward. As time goes by maybe you'll never have a good relationship with her but I would suggest you leave a door open, because we never know what another person may be going through and sometimes it takes years for the right set of circumstances to come along that will allow you to communicate with her.

Try to be understanding, it isn't easy but we all come with flaws built into us, we're all just people trying to learn how to be.

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you."

~Lewis B. Smedes~

Stay green.