"Damn, where did I put that...."

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I've lost things and found em in my left hand.... ;)

2. I can't remember where i put anything when im high. I feel like a little kid, i seriously have to go back and retrace my every step. I usually find what im looking for when i least expect it.

3. I lost a .6 of bud that I stashed away for like 2 months, found it and smoked it

4. Ahh I have this problem if I am sober.... I just cant find my stuff all the time lol , and the I am mad that I cant find something... when actually I just had forgotten where I put a certain stuff

5. lol i always roll it up and set it down somewhere then forget where i put it

6. Remote in the fridge? That's a goodun!:laughing:

My shades.

Put em up on my hat.

Spend hours wandering around the house, half of that time forgetting what the hell I'm looking for. Eventually, I have to go pee. Bathroom mirror always reminds of what an idiot I sometimes am.

7. Bro I had a fucking mini hangover moment. I woke up to find out I left my zippo in my friends truck, my head phones in the milk section of publix and my knife I found sticking out of the side of someone's couch wtf!

8. damn id be pissed if you stabbed my couch hahaha

9. I fucking misplace everything! High,drunk, or sober..i just can't remember where i put shit..lol

10. come on i know theres more stories out there