"Damn, where did I put that...."

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Mar 23, 2012.

1. We've all gotten really baked and misplaced things....last night I decided to misplace my tv remote I guess

But the thing is,my apt isn't very big and I went out to chill with my neighbor IMMEDIATELY after the Kings game last night,so I used it to turn off my tv right before I headed over...there's only so many places it could have gone...so WHERE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK IS IT???

I've turn my apt upside down looking for it...its vanished....fucking ghost remote...hahaha and I guarantee its in such a dumb spot

What have you misplaced while super high??

2. There's nothing worse than losing the lighter in the middle of a sesh...

3. On the rare occasion that I cannot find my bowl, I decide it is clearly time to stop burning for a few hours

4. my house eats things on the regular.

I am currently missing (off the top of my head) a 70 dollar air pump, a spatula, part of a vacuum, and like 5% of my clothing, mainly socks and boxers

5. I'm convinced socks just evaporate after a couple uses

6. One would think so right??

But then i will find one.. and lose 2 more....

its a losing battle.... there are forces at work that we will never understand hahahaha

7. this dude....i have one hamper for all my dirty clothes...where the fuck do all my socks go haha

8. eVERYTHING AND ITS ALWAYS IN A STUPID SPOT. BUT MAINLY MY LIGHT AFTER SO MANY BOWLS. ILL GET UP AND IT FALLS ON THE FLOOR BUT ILL TEAR MY ROOM APART LOOKING FOR IT

9. oh and just so youre all updated...

I FOUND MY REMOTE!!!!!!!

hahaha it was in the fridge, right by the pizza i put away last night

10. Hahahahah fuckin' classic.

11. this happens to me all the time. one time i took me like 2 hours to find a joint that was on my table in my living room even tho i roll in my room THEN i ost my lighter which took me another half hour to find and once i found it i lost my joint again, i was just like fuck this im toking bowls. i still havent found that joint tho

12. IN the fridge? hahaha munchies ;)

13. i just lost my pen like an hour ago when i needed it for something. ended up being in my pocket.

if im smoking in my room i'll almost always lose my lighter. i end up zoning out watching tv in the middle of a bowl, and throw my lighter and catch it. then i'll just throw it and forget to catch. i hate trying to find that fucking lighter.

14. Damn man I was going to tell you to look in the fridge because I have done the same thing before. One time I was tearing my fridge apart looking for the milk because I knew I had some as I had drank some a little earlier. Finally I gave up and thought I was nuts. A few days later I was getting into my cabinet for something and found the rotten jug of milk next to my canned goods.

15. Drier Gnomes man.

16. sometimes when im baked i spend like twenty minutes looking for something, forget and find it the next day right on the floor in the most obvious spot

17. Its probably on the table in front of you, I usually move what Im looking for out of the way so I can find that very thing I just moved. Can never understand how that happen lol.

18. Lost two hackie sacks. That shit hurts.

19. I never misplace anything no matter how high I get.

20. Damn every time I used to get baked, I would always lose my phone charger. ALWAYS!

So I wrapped it in pink duct tape. Now I can find it anywhere in the room lol.