Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn We Have a Long Way to Go

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notajew, Feb 12, 2011.

1. #1 notajew, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Caught smoking weed at college, have to go to therapy once a week so I don't get kicked out.

Therapy:

"Why do you use? Do you feel you cannot stop? Marijuana causes memory loss and kills brain cells."

2. #3 kannabiskid, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
    I feel for you man, maybe ask for a different doctor?>

my translation:
    caught smoking weedthis dude was probably caught smoking weed by his parents.
    punishment
    therapy:as punishment, he is being sent to therapy

"Why do you use? Do you feel you cannot stop? Marijuana causes memory loss and kills brain cells."
    douche bag therapist speaks when he should be silent.

3. Me too, not sure what your trying to get across here man

4. Well with therapy it doesn't matter who you talk to. They are all the same. Give you the same bullshit. I know man, it sucks. Just grit your teeth and nod your head and soon enough you will be out of there.

5. just put up with there shit, don't argue or point out with your own facts that their "facts" are wrong and you will be out quicker then if you prove them wrong. just tell them what they want to hear

6. about what?
    he got caught smoking weed, sent to therapy as punishment and where he says " why do you use. do you feel you cannot stop". is him repeating what the therapist/drug counselor said.:hello:

7. I believe the OP is somewhat in despair that he is being asked inane questions during his 'therapy' punishment, for being caught with/or smoking weed. And is hoping that the current mentality that we need curing is a pile of hot steaming crap.

Amirite?

Yes, I agree; however, we will not change a mentality that has been ingrained in the minds of the masses for a couple of generations over night, or over decades as the case currently is.

8. Caught smoking weed at college, have to go to therapy once a week so I don't get kicked out.

9. I was confused about the point of this

No, they are not all the same. Only the drug rehab therapists that want you to quit

10. depends on the area you live in
    for the quality of doctors these days.

some can be good, and still put you on a bunch of careless shit
    some are good and just cant do anything for you.
    some doctors just cant help at all.

every now n then though, you run into a nice doc with some sense.
    who gives the impression he cares at least

11. I'd have some fun with it tbh. Tell her you're seeing daylight hallucinations of purple dinosaurs and shyte like that.

12. Haha i told my therpaist i smoked to stop babies from crying all around me when i went to sleep.

Ambien cr for the rest of my life.

Also took the adhd test and did the worst u could do on it.

Cocain for the rest of my life!

Doctors r fun.

13. It's true. Weed kills brain cells and you'll develope testecular cancer over time.

14. After a few months of that shit, I'd actually start being a hardass and start questioning those "kills brain cells" theories.

Seriously doc, where's your proof? Show me the scientific journal that shows these for a fact.

Bet you he'll point you to the DEA's manual.

15. just go along with it and be kind to the therapist lol hes only doing a job haha just dont take hm serious if you know better