Damn TV busted..LG plasma....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wiseguys, Nov 18, 2014.

1. That's what I get for buying an LG plasma I guess.  I've had this TV since March it is a 50" plasma.  I'm still under warranty so I need to get someone to fix it.  Didn't really have time the last 2 days so I have to arrange something to hopefully get it fixed Wednesday.

I really wish I could just get a refund on the TV.  I can't believe it's shot already.  There's no video but I can hear sound.  So freakin annoying.
    Meanwhile the 32" Sony Bravia I bought like 7 years ago is still running strong never with a single issue. Just had to vent about my $600 TV breaking after about 6 months. What a POS...smdh

2. my 32" isignia has never had a problem in 3 years. the remote batteries havent even needed to be replaced somehow

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've heard good things about them.  Not sure if they're still making a lot of TVs or not.  This is the reason why I was hesitant to buy a shitty plasma but everyone was saying how great they are.  I have a 50" Vizio LCD in the living room and I like it much better.

4. LG are total dicks the same thing happened to me, twice (2 dif tvs)!! I will never buy LG again. Samsung girl fo life.

5. everything made nowadays is made to give out and become outdated so people have to go and buy new things or pay a ridiculos amount of money to have it fix ffs why is it so hard to make a post without something behing changed this time the lines are staying :mad:

me noticed with screens and tvs though its people going crazy with video games and stuff that play around with the lights and they blow out the backlights that light the screen and then jump on the conclusion that its really broken and they need a new one lol

still not a cheap fix for some tvs though Iz rude