Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn Town's Dry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weed_Pleez_123, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I've asked several people if they knew were to find bud, but they all said they were dry.

Relevant Details:

1. I'm in Colorado Springs
    2. Weather has been cold and snowy lately (not sure that matters)
    Questions:

1. Why would Colorado Springs be dry?
    2. How could I find bud, preferably quickly?
    3. What else should I consider?
    Please help! I'm so desperate for weed!

Thanks for any help!:)

2. Just use some patients man. Expand your network and get hooked up that way. You know who the stoners are in your network of friends ask them. And also it could just be the winter time slow down, your town might not have the ability to grow much indoor. I really don't know i'm just spitting shit out there lol.

3. It can be a bitch trying to find new connects. Just gotta keep at it until you say fuck it and start growing.

4. I have no where to grow.

5. ask any friends who smoke, if thats not possible then ask around