Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn this sucks.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerbia, Nov 29, 2009.

1. So i was just blazing with my new bubbler, and when I was cleaning it out I forgot it had the new glass screen in it and I flushed it down the toilet =(

2. Yea that does suck.

3. burn, you flushed 30 cents..

4. damn, now you'll just have to put a little bud at the bottom of the bowl big enough to cover the hole...
    bummer.

5. You can always get another, :p.

But you'll have to get used to doing this in the meantime.

6. Can't you use that little cover thing that's on a faucet?

7. oh fuck what are we gonna do?!?!

just put bud at the bottom

8. are they not only like a dollar for 5?

9. What if that had been our child.

10. I like it when my buds pull through anyways :cool:

screens are overrated

11. lol i remember getting my 2nd bong and i was so happy to try it i put hte filter in and im like whoops forgot to fill the bong took the bowl out put ot by the sink and whoops
    filter falls down the sink

12. I remember I dropped my filter down the sink and went to the store and bought like 100 of them for 2.50

13. :eek:

14. Glass screens are a bit more expensive, like 75 cents.

15. If it's a bubbler, I rarely use a screen, I just pull through. If it's a spoon, I usually put a small stone at the bottom.