Damn this shit is the fucking worst.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, Jul 17, 2008.

1. My BEST friend i have been boys wit for over 10 years now, his sister two years younger, havent seen her in two years, is incredibly unreal crazy fucking drop dead gorgeous.
    I chilled with her all day today, she digs me, but ill never do it.

Shits been on my mind all fucking night, not only is she fucking sexy, everything about her is great.

We were pretty tight a bit back, she was always hinting tryin to be wit me more, but i viewed her a little as a sister when she was sexy, but not enough to draw my eyes away from other girls, well i couldnt take em off her today.

We doing some shit tommorow, cant wait. Damn this girl is UNREAL.

Hes pretty protective of her, we both kinda were aha, but now the tables have turned, besides im his best bud, this shit never goes away.

About 4 years back, i had a pretty good friend, but that summer we were always hanging out partying n shit, his sister a year older wanted my nuts, but i just didnt do it, made out got her all horny but left. I had another shot a little after that, but same thing. 6 months later i stopped being friends wit him. That girl too, fucking dime, and i hardly ever say that, straight up 10, my shit works on the bell curve principle, still remember that shit, 4 years. damn

2. sucks bro, see if she has any cute freinds ;]

3. yea i know them all,
    this girl is just IT
    end.

4. talk to your bud about it.

5. man im a straight up dude i had sex with my bros gf and as soon as i did it i went for this girl that i wanted to go out with so bad and everyone knew that i wanted her and told her my bro likes you and shit and made them get together and some party without him knowing and then i went and told him what i did to his gf and he told me what he did with the girl i like *that i knew about* the point is sometimes when you want something then you just have to get it so tell your bud *i like her and you trust me more then any one else so am i good enough for her? gimme rules(like not to touch her blah blah)* then at the end once he sees you actully into her not just fucking around he will let you have her and protct her ;)

Cheers