Damn this is one hot summer!

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Who else is being slammed by this heatwave?

I can't tell you the last time it rained. Its been over 95* for the last 2 1/2 weeks. However, this past week the heat reached into the hundreds, 112* has been the highest I've seen. For many of you this is normal, but I must add how the East Coast is cursed with humidity. Which imo makes heat x100 worse. My Iphone becomes useless, touch screens don't work well with sweaty fingers. Also, ROLLING ANYTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE:(

/rant over. its just so fucking hot!:cry:

2. My balls are being hit directly by this heatwave, they keep sticking to my fucking thigh.

Let's not even mention the sweaty, greasy asshole annoyance.

3. I feel for anybody up north in this heat, a lot of places don't have AC and arent ready for this kind of heat. down here we live and die by AC and were used to crazy heat haha

4. it was not 112 in PA. it was closer to 99-101 with a 108-112 heat index. still hot for the area though. NYC hit 105 in central park, and newark, NJ hit 108. [new NJ heat record]

but yes, here in oklahoma we've been over 100 the entire month so far. actually i think we made it to 98 one day, but still...it's 106 outside right now and a few days ago it was 109 with a heat index of 128. even at night, like midnight, the heat index is sometimes 95+