Damn! They're ALL boys

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Help_Needed, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Well, after four weeks of learning and challenges - nute burn, bad soil, squishing one, etc. - it turns out that all four of my plants are male *sob*.

So, I guess I'll be starting over with a fresh batch of seeds this weekend. At least this time around I'll have a better idea what I'm doing. Thanks to everyone who responded to me previous posts and offered their advice and expertise.

2. Bummer dude. Not much you can do.
    You could drop them outside and let them produce seeds.

3. that sucks big floppy donkey dick, i am so sorry. :( hash?

4. Yeah. Guess I'm gonna try that. Not sure how much I'll get out of it since the plants are somewhat smallish, but it's worth a shot.

Sucks, though. The whole point of this grow was so I could get a little bit of MJ to try for the first time, since I'm having a bitch of a time finding a source. This is gonna add another four weeks to an already agonizingly long time table :cry:

Maybe I'll try a simple hydro setup on the next attempt to speed things up a bit.

5. good luck. you should create a grow journal. try the bubble bucket method. its great so i hear. and if u look around that forum theres supposed to be a thread with this guys bubble buckets for a PPP grow and a Speed Queen grow. the speed queen got 20 oz i believe. so check into that method.

6. Then you would waste a female too, which he doesn't even have

7. :D

I was waiting for someone else to notice the discrepancy lol. If I *had* a female to produce seeds with, I wouldn't care about the other males. Hell, I'd be thrilled if one o these was female...I could take clones etc. from it and would probably have something to sample in another 6 weeks or so. For that matter, I'd settle for one of em being hermie at this point *sigh*.

8. i would keep them growing a bit more (at least until you get your other seeds germed and ready to go under the lights) then take the plants and try make some hash... you may not get much, but as you said, you have no source... so something is better than nothing

best of luck!

Grasscity Deals Near You