damn these sweaty hands of mine.

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Sep 13, 2009.

1. really?

i still see a pediatricain, im pretty sure he'll see me until I am 23 as long as I am still in school(some insurance thing)

2. I sweat from everything, on my head. I could open a CD, and look like I ran a 10k.

3. yeahhh, i would like to know too. :confused: LOL

and ohyeahh, i left my pediatrician when i turned 18. i see a physician now who looks like she's always in a rush.

4. I think that's called obesity.

5. It was something that Paxil fucked up. It has been happening since then, even now that I dont take paxil, it still happens. Paxil has a side effect of uncontrolable sweat glands

6. i would sweat when walking a couple km. i was overweight but not too outta shape and i would sweat doing simple shit.

now that ive lost atleast 40pounds of fat and am in great shape, i hardly sweat unless going to max on certain exersises.harsh runs, now. so im happy no more sweating=smelling better and not worrying all the time about showering

im sure it has to do with your nervous system. search google for sweating hand remedies-always works

7. ^what the hell is going on in that picture?^

also, get some gold bond

8. There are a few ways for one to get rid of sweaty hands. Some are popular while others are expensive. The popular ones only solve the problem temporarily.

Its possible that you might have a condition known as hyperhidrosis. This is basically excessive sweating whether it affects your hands or feet.

There are special antiperspirants that help block the sweat glands from producing sweaty palms. These sprays or creams work similar to the deodorants. Some people try talc or baby powder as these types of powders are effective in absorbing the moisture. Again these provide only temporary solutions.

One procedure that has a high success rate and is non invasive is called Iontophoresis. This procedure involves applying an electrical charge to drive positive or negative ions into the skin.

Whatever, I dont want to bore you anymore than I have already. The point is if you are really suffering with sweaty hands and you want to deal with it you can build an iontophoresis machine instead of buying one.

There are guides online that actually show you how to build your own machine.

Hope this helps.

9. I have had the same problem as long as I can remember.

Wash your hands with very hot water, as hot as you can stand. Afterwards, they will stay dry for about 10-15 mins; long enough to roll a blunt or go on an interview.

Hope this helps.