Damn Them!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReaLm1537, Oct 2, 2011.

1. So im chillin here surfin grasscity after a nice indica/sativa blend blunt :smoke: and the damned Animal Adoption/Help commercial came on where they show you slow sad images of these helpless animals who are "dying of broken hearts" and it got to me :(

so I call out my cocker spaniels name 7 times and the fuckker just looked at me with that :cool: face. FAIL!!! But i still love her. I was about to give this hooker (my dogg :rolleyes:) the best rubdown of her life

2. so you have sex with your dogg?

3. :bolt:

4. Hes obviously just being funny guys lol. i thought it was pretty funny. i hate those commercials too

5. Having sex with your pet's not cool bro... And I'm pretty sure it's considered animal cruelty in most states

Hahaha but yeah, I really hate those commercials too.

6. I am a huge animal lover but I change the channel when that commercial comes in. That animal didn't look that fucking sad. They probably caught it while it was sleeping and they go "OMG THIS ANIMAL DIED CUZ NO ONE PAID US 20 DOLLARS"

7. Yeah fuck those commercials. I'm a major animal lover who gets sick at people who don't treat their pets well, but there's a handful of issues that deserve to have ultra-depressing commercials FAR more than animals do. Why can't they try to make you cry like that over the dying kids in Africa, or the homeless in your own country? But no: instead, the commercial pleading with you to help end global hunger is substantially more positive and easy to swallow. While the one that shows a few mistreated animals really cranks up the "make you want to kill yourself" vibe. I don't get it.

8. Yea fuck those commercials. Why don't they save the money they waste airing those fucking commercials for five minutes straight and save their own animals. There's already too many, just end their suffering swiftly and everyone wins. They don't spend money on air time and we don't donate money to line the campaign committees pockets.

9. when i was in high school, there was some kid a year ahead of me who got caught fucking his german shepherd. his 2 friends walked in on it. dude was pretty fucked up in the head lol

10. The money doesn't do shit around 40% of all animals that hit shelters/humane societies are killed there.

11. Actually a lot of animals that go to kill shelters if they arent adopted within 6 months get sent to no-kill shelters elsewhere. The shelter by my house is a no kill shelter and they get animals from all over the us and they all generally get adopted after a couple years if not quicker.

I got my white Shepard from that shelter so i did my part :)

12. Well ya there are places like that but all the public ones near me have a bad mortality rate and you have to pay them to take in animals.

13. haha man do i miss my dogs.. i know what u mean tho. too bad u dont get to keep the animals.. just sponsor em

14. Hahaha, that's hilarious who had sex with their dog?

15. fuck that i put commercials on mute....so they can't get in my brain, maaan.