Damn the price for a females bra. Is high,,

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Oct 24, 2008.

1. i didnt know that a bra cost so much.... 15.00$,,,,,,,,,,,,i say save some money and let them babys hang free,,,

but my g-friend aint having it,, she says i got to get her a bra today....

i quit wearing underwear years ago,,,

just think of the cash ive saved by letting the boy's hang free....

id proably go thru the roof if i knew the kind of money she spent on tampons,, douches,,, and other female items.....

that '' bugger '' is expensive....:rolleyes:

2. $1500? damn that's a lot. I went with my gf to victorias secrets once and a bra was 50 bucks which i thought was expensive

haha i buy my boxers in packs of 10 for 8 bucks

3. he said $15.00 not 1500 $!!!!

lol

4. hahaha sorry I'm on my blackberry now and didn't see the decimal :)

5. the bras most women buy are $40+

6. Yeah... The $15 bras are worth paying $15 to leave on the rack. And that's coming from the self-appointed president of the "mid"-itty-bitties... LoL

7. wal mart. 10$. nuff said.

8. $15? try 30, 35, 40... its not fair having boobies =(

9. I've gotten some pretty good bras around $15, its really all about the maintenence and how to adjust them properly.

10. so $15.00 is a good price for a bra...

and yes it's coming from wal-mart....

oh well you ladies have eased my worries.... a $40.00 bra would definatlly be uncool....

i can buy a sack of weed with $40.00:rolleyes:

allthough ol-girl got's some big tits..... hanging free,, would not be advisable..:p

11. Its not fair that you have boobies to play with at anytime of the day.

12. that is true. but i still want to know what its like to pee standing up... soooo... i think we're even.

13. I wonder how much bro's cost? Anyone?
    [​IMG]

14. victorias secret the way to go! i got a money saving trick for ya girls -- go buy your vs bras on ebay. they cost between 15-25 bucks on there. and you save up to 50-70% depending on how good your ebay skills are.

and you think 15 bucks is expensive for a bra chicken? go check out the agent provocateur and la perla bra prices. over 100 bucks.

15. Dude... I see people are mentioning victorias secret. Well, I bought an ex like 300 dollars worth of shit from there one day, and like half of it was bras. She got 4.

16. [​IMG]

I mean.. I busted out laughing when I saw this.. LMFAO.

-AFD

17. What the fuck hows that work?

18. I don't know but it made me laugh like a mother fucker.

I'd look at a girl like :eek:....

If i took her shirt off and saw that.

-AFD

19. fuck that man let em go free!:)

20. that's kind of like these..
    [​IMG]

except the adhesive bras are AMAZING for when you're wearing a dress, or shirt where a bra would show. They actually work pretty damn well, and they even make pushup ones that clip together. it's pretty interesting..