Damn!...That was a Good Saturday.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MasterOfTheJ, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Well,
    I woke up and had 2 bowls of middie shit[11:00], then i went to my friends Cj's house and we had 2 joints around[1:00]. Then we were zoned, then we went over to Phil's(a walking distance). Then we had to wait for some other people to show up with some more "Exotic" Drugs. Then when came I had 1 line of coke. Then We Rolled 2 more joints, by now it was around [7:00]. We had the Music poundin, Black Light on(lights out) with all these sweet Pot and Trippy Black Light posters. So we were chilling on the couch and futon, and then we passed 2 bowls of hydro, and 1 nugg. Then I had a couple sipps of this good ass alky, dam that tasted good.(kinda like apples and watermelon)
    Then I had to snagg a ride from my sisters boyfriend, cuzz i couldn't drive. Estamated time[10:35 p.m.] He wanted to know if I wanted to go for a ride along to this big town 15miles away. His friend wanted to see if the water was froze or not, so he could try out his boat. Anyway on the way there we had a fatty of this really good nugg, but when we got there it was froze. So we rolled over to this shaded area and we rolled another J. I was so fucking messed, whole perception was trashed. So they took me home them the whole time listening to Old Sshool Sublime and Some Necro, GOOD STUFF BRO. Came Home at [12:00] and Turned on Lords of The Rings and Passed Out.

DAMN!!!!
    (p.s. if it don't make sense, its cuzz i'm toasted right now)

~M.ot.J

2. my sat. night in canada's finest strip club > your sat. night doing nothing.

3. man, hes just telling about a bad ass night he had, i can tell you i would rather be gettin stoned outta my mind than watching naked girls dance, besides, if i wanted to watch naked girls dance i would get my gf stoned and she would do it for me, lol

4. Thats the way to roll bro.

5. shit dude that sounds like a good saterday. i was sick and didnt do shit.

6. my saturday was like this
    woke up-(10:30)empty house, smoked a bowl while in the covers
    i then took a shower and called some friends
    (11:30) drove down to the skatepark, met up with my friends, smoked a bowl, skated, then got food
    i went home about 3, spent some time with my parents, watched tv, then about 7 my friend picked me up, we go to subway, and always just sit in the parking lot and burn like mad bowls, we ended up smokin about 2 because he was low, and thats all he had, and i was dry from earlier, so we just went into subway, thats where my other friend works, and got some free grub, his co-worker, some guy wanted to know if i wanted to pitch on an eigth, and i did, so we go to pick up the shit, and the guy takes my money for half of this bomb ass dank his roomate grows, well, we get overthere, his roomate wieghs out a quad, and gives it to him, for 50!!! i was so stoked, he took about a little more than a half eigth and gave the rest to me, i had a full ass sack of nice ass homegrown dank for 25, that guy byfar was the coolest guy ever, we ended up leavin there high as hell, and then parked and smoked about 6 bowls, i was blitzed, about 12 i went home and grubbed, looked on here and passed out