Damn spiders

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Feb 9, 2014.

1. nigga what you want me to do? perform a cum ritual on the damn spider?

do you not know what a spider is? these mofos will go inside of your body and suck your blood and lay eggs and shit. And the spider will probably get pissed off if i'm humping it in my sleep or some shit.

No! No! Hold your thumb over the end!!

No shit.

They will crawl up your asshole when you're sleeping and destroy your intestines. You will lose all bowel control for the rest of your life.

Buy a lot of stock in "Depends."

3. Do softshoe and eat watermelon, and i'll eat a chimichanga and a santeria ritual to ward off spiders

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

4. #24 cothrantyson, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    i don't know how much longer i can stay up. its 1:00am where I am and i'm out of chicken and I don't know if my roommate is alive. suggestions please guys, I am not going to be able to sleep if i am paranoid about a spider crawling inside my mouth/ears

Get a flashlight, search all around your bed, shake out all your sheets/blankets/comforters/pillows, lay down assured that there are no spiders in your bedding and go to sleep. 

Or else burn the house down. 

6. well guys thanks for nothing. I am too tired and I'm going to sleep. If I see that fucker again, I'll take a picture of him to show you mofus what type of shit I have to deal with goin to this damn fucked up dorm

7. #27 420tdot420, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Let that shit bite you nigga... youll have super powers and kick Flash Thompsons ass at school tommorow....

8. I would nope the fuck out of that house immediately, man.

9. Now the poor guy wont sleep tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Did he sleep there?

Probly got bit and is dead now.

11. Fuck that the only red spiders i have ever seen are poisonous motherfuckers

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I can't figure out how to do it from mobile, but I've got a real good 'Meanwhile in Australia' meme regarding spiders to post.

Because meanwhile in Australia....