Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn sobers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kanye, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ...yeah...fixed

2. As high as fuck?
    How high exactly is fuck?

3. Pretty fucking high?

idk, just sounds like something "one of those stoner types would say" :p

4. do you realize how stuck up you sound?

5. I apologize if what I said sounds stuck up,

but its true,
    If someone is at a party (assuming their drinking) and they act like that I'm not going to talk to them, I find it incredibly hypocritical to look-down or act weird toward someone who smokes when they are drinking.

6. damn, it's like the complete opposite here.
    everyone's always askin me for some weed.

7. out here in seattle, WA hardly anyone gives me shit for smoking, since so many people do it. In the university district i think we have three headshops, two on the same road.

my freshman year i would smoke with my RA (resident advisor, a person to make sure the rules are kept and no crazy shit is going on, they are students that work for the school), she was this hella cute asian girl

yeah hail the pacific northwest :smoking::smoking:

8. Go to different parties and hang out with a different crowd. You can't force them to accept it anymore than they can force you to quit smoking.

9. yeah i've had the same shit happen. an old friend of mine found out i smoked and got pissed but I just don't smoke when I'm gonna hang out with him cause if it really offends him that much I'd rather just hold off than lose a friend y'know?