Damn.. *rant*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Way2HigH4You_iX, Jan 2, 2010.

1. So yesterday i had absolutely nothing to do for New Years, i just stayed home bored and pretty much chilled and listened to music and smoked the whole day. I was thinking none of my friends was doing anything that day either since i texted a few of them and talked online with a few more..
    Today i found out that they all went too a parties downtown. 3 different groups but 4 different parties. No one invited me or told me about any of them. So while i was at home bored as shit everyone else was out having a fun time for new years. How is it that not 1 of them even mentioned it to me when i was online or texting them?
    2010 is already off to a bad start.. it can only get better right?

feels pretty good to have this off my chest though..

2. You must be pretty lame if thats the case

3. Sorry to hear that man I went to party but it wasnt all that great people got too fucked up and couldnt handle their shit, ended up messing someone up pretty bad for spitting on me.

4. Nah man these are some people that i've been chillin with since freshman year. And we toke pretty much every other day..

5. You can't always take situations like these too personally. People tend to be scatterbrained, and unless you have something that you can do for them, you won't be in their thoughts as much as you would like to be.

6. But not on new years eve....For unknown reasons

7. Dont fuckin smoke with them for a while. Fuck that shit. If it were me i would fuckin write them the hell off but i doubt that you want to do that anyway.

Call them out on it and be like wtf is up with that. Put them on the damn spot and watch how nervous they get and watch them start lying. I mean you smoke with them everyday and just today they "forgot"? Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssse.

Seriously just write them off. Its easier instead of listening tho thier utter and complete bullshit.

O and dont be whiny about it like a bitch.

WW

8. Dude i know how you feel. Former associates that i know of started doing that to me. We use to smoke all week and at weekends im stuck at home with nothing to do while they out of no where head to a party. i agree with Wesley here. Cuz you dont wanna have it turn out like how it did with me.

9. watever at least you were high

10. haha yeah thats true

This is actually the first time this happened, usually they invite me over. So i'm not that upset over it.

11. so why you ranting about it?

I thought a rant was to go off about something cuz you are upset?

O and your not upset about not going out with them on new years eve yet you post about it?

I guess logic doesnt exist in your world

WW

12. yeah my new years sucked too. went to a wop but they didnt put enough vodka in it or some shit cause not only did it taste like shit, but no one got that drunk from it. anyways, i downed like half a liter of jag and beer bonged a few times in a feeble attempt to black out but i failed. so i called my friend and got a ride home to pass out at like 2:30. i was also drunk and horny and on a fucking mission to get laid last night lol but of course all the guys there either had girlfriends or were ugly. fml.

13. I was
    until i ranted
    then thought over it and now it seems like its nothing to get over-upset about.
    like what Gitindizzi said, i shouldn't take it personally.

14. #14 Wesley_Willis, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Said something but it would have made me look like a dipshit

WW