damn police

Discussion in 'General' started by Kasu, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Not because I got caught with weed..

I was driving on the free way today. Shortly after I got on, I was in the right-hand lane, and there were two police cars on the right side pulling people over. Nervous, and confused, I slowed down to about 55 and put on my blinker to get over, not quite sure what I was actually supposed to do. I checked my blind spot, looked in my mirror for traffic, and ended up getting half way over. By the time I did that, however, I was already passed the cars so I just got back over.

about 30 seconds later, I looked in my mirror and saw a police SUV following me, so I pulled over. I didn't have a clue that I did anything that deserved that, and I was hoping I was just going to get let off with a warning.

But instead, I got a ticket for "failure to yield to emergency vehicle". 156 dollars.

This sucks so bad. First of all, there were police dogs at the school. 4 students were arrested, one of them was a girl, for having a pipe in her locker. I was pissed at the police all day, and then this went and happened.

The ticket is due in 14 days, but I don't get paid until the 5th of April, and I'm only getting 232 dollars. And normally that money lasts about 8 days. With 156 dollars, that won't last long at all.

I was planning on going on a T-break till 4/20, and then going out with a bang with shrooms, salvia, and some dank, but now that doesn't look like it's happening.

Anyway, do you think if I took it to court, I could possibly win? I consulted with a good friend of mine who's studying to become a lawyer, he says I should fight it, and there's about a 7% chance the officer won't even show up. I hope he's right.

Only problem is, I've never been to court before, I have no idea how to go about this, or what I'm going to say, or anything.

2. yea get a good lawyer an take it to court,theres a chance that you could win,

i hate piggs

3. I said that before I left my house. Karma came and bit me in the ass.

But I'm not the only one. Those pigs were pulling people over left and right. First, 2 people were being pulled over to begin with. Then I got pulled over. Then, while he was writing my ticket, another cop drove by and pulled someone else over. Then after he was done writing me the ticket, a cop car parked behind him sped off and pulled someone over. Then he left and pulled someone else over. A little later, another cop came and pulled someone over.

The Airport even wanted investigations to be done on the Romulus police because of how many people they pull over near their airport. It's bad for business.. Corrupt bastards.