Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn! Outta papers no pipe. What should I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beautiful Mind, May 19, 2009.

1. This. why bother asking a question and then viewing the answers.
    Well maybe he took his fake ID and went to 7/11 and got busted

2. I made a pretty kick-ass bong out of a sturdy water bottle, hollowed pen, socket, and electrical tape.

Just hollow out a pen, burn a hole in the bottle, stick the pen in (electrical tape it to desired angle), find a socket that fits the pen pretty well, tape it on (this is your bowl), burn a carb hole, then you're good to go.

You can make it out of a lot of things. Tin foil, pop can, apple, (gravity bong out of milk jug and bucket).

3. #23 ideal, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    I wouldnt use bible paper if yoru catholic ... it may sound like a good idea but trust me even though its thin , it will still taste like ass, not to mention its pre-treated with a host of chemicals ...

I would honestly go out of my way to get papers, you can borrow some from your dealer or friend if your hard pressed for a doller, short of that id make a parachute

or bum a cigarette from sumbody empty it out very carefully by rolling it around in your fingers

4. Or call up a friend and invite them over to have a smoke session. Hell I know plenty of people who would def bring a piece to smoke outta if I told them that I would provide the location

5. you have to be creative and resourceful, if you can get a socket, or a fancy pen with a metal tip- either could be a bowlpiece- you can probably rig something with a plastic bottle

6. go get a sobe bottle

7. Dude listen to me here. Don't use aluminum foil at all. Make an apple piece, healthy and delicious, and your lungs will be thanking you as well. From personal experience I can say that smoking out of aluminum foil pieces enough can cause you to spit up bits of blood in ur mucas. Dont fuck with it, I havent since I realized how harsh it was on ur lungs. It's either a glass piece or a blunt for me from now on, maybe vaporizer in the future :).

8. Call your friend up and tell him to bring you your pipe.

Peace,
    FG

9. Reminds me of something that happened in high school.

I "gave" some girls some weed, they had never blazed before (I didn't know this or I wouldn't have hooked them up with the killaa).

Aparently what they did was they put this weed on the ground, lit it, and tried to inhale it.:hello:

Oh well atleast it wasn't my money that went to waste, but picturing that dank just sitting on the ground, getting blown away by the wind.. almost brings a tear to my eye :(

10. Why is it always so hard for people to figure out that buying more papers when they run out is a better option than searching aimlessly for something else to use?

11. Well, reality is pretty harsh.

On a searious note, they are most likely too lazy to go get some papers, or underage.

Or, if your like me, you just love to find new ways to smoke the herb. Although I tend to give up after a fairly short while and just use my pipe or bong.:smoking:

(Random note) Long time no talk Blutteufel, but lets not highjack this thread :p. Hope things are going well for you.

12. bic lighters do not reach a temperature hot enough to vaporize aluminum/tin foil. therefore unless you are specifically trying to burn the tin foil itself, it won't be harmful. prolonged use of the same foil in quick succession (i.e. torching the bowl then not letting it cool off before torching it again) may raise its temp to where you vaporize the foil, which then will cause harm. my suggestion if using tin foil is to make a bunch of small snapper bowls out of tin foil and do them shotgun method. load, fire, toss foil, reload.

my next suggestion is not to use foil in the first place and just go buy some more papers. or tell your friend to drop the 30 bucks and get his own piece instead of borrowing yours.

13. Because maybe he is a dirt poor college student?

14. +rep for actually know about tinfoil instead of regurgitating fallacies

15. Get a 20oz bottle with a cap on it, 3/4 of the way down the bottle stab it with scissors or a screwdriver spin then to make a hole. 1/4th of the way down the bottle on the other side make a smaller hole for your carb. Take the cap off put a piece of foil over the opening find a little needle put a bunch of tiny holes in the foil. Fill it new bowl with weed, cover the carb and light it and start sucking in on the bigger hole, all the smoke will fill the bottle then let go of the carb and take a rip.

There are a million different ways, that just happens to be the first thing I thought of the first time I had weed and realized I didn't know how to roll.

16. Do you have a Holy Bible???? :) Bible paper j's work fairly well. lol.

17. you can roll joints with that wax paper stuff they wrap dounuts in at grocery stores too if you dont have bible papers

18. If he's a dirt poor college student what is he doing spending money on weed in the first place?If you can afford weed,you can scrape up 4-6 quarters to pick up papers.

19. seriously... a pack of papers are like a buck

20. I'm sure the guy has papers now...this was 8 days ago.