Damn neighbors...

Discussion in 'Security' started by Willoe, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I have a small plant behind my house in an area in my treeline. i had to find a spot with adequate sunlight so it had to be on the edge of the treeline. one morning, my neighbor was in my backyard using our burnbarrel.... and i sat there and watched for a while through my window (Because the burn barrel is very close to where the plant is) and everything seemed fine. and then he dropped something, bent down to pick it up, and i saw him slowly turn his head and looked directly at the plant, and got back up slowly. So, obviously, he saw my plant. the plant was descently blended in with the rest of the vegetation but you could definatly tell the differrence in the leaves, and the pot was also pretty visable. Im very scared and panicing, what do i do? keep in mind, i live in a stuck up neighborhood where my neighbors would be absolutly overjoyed to call the police on me.

2. Just from what you wrote, what do you think you should do?

3. at least transplant it. you should never plant on your property in a neighborhood with stuck up neighbors.

that's just common sense.

4. YOU: "Hi officer ...I was just going to call you. I think my neighbor planted something in my yard cause I seen him watching me when i discover it.

5. He had no idea i was watching him. i wasnt standing in the window i was sitting in a chair by the window, leaning forward and pushing the curtains back to peek every once in a while.

6. people plant in those kinds of neighborhoods all the time. they just usually have a very large fence and such... i have plans to move it into a friends lawn, in a huge patch of weeds about 2 feet tall (with his permission of corse...) either that or im just going to kill it and just completely solve the issue.. though it would be a shame.

7. #7 jcofillinois, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    how old is it? i would just wait until dark to transplant. but then you have the time inbetween there for your neighbor to call the 5-0. it's just a personal decision on your part.

be smart, please!

8. its about 2 months old. its in a small pot so its not going to get much larger than it is. well whatever i do, its going to be either tonight or tommorrow that i get it out of here.

9. That is you telling LEO it is his.