Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn my friends are really lame

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongalicouse, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Recently all my friends are being fucking moochers. They never throw down anything at all and im getting tired of smoking them out and then them not returning the favor. I like blazing with them but I cant keep doing this without some contribution from them.

Whats your opinion on this? Any experience with moochers and how to deal with them?

2. Tell them to stop mooching or they can just kiss your ass.

3. Cut them off, tell them they're being greedy bitches. Stop smoking with them until they throw down or return the favor, but don't be all rude like. Say something like "Hey, this shit ain't free, you gotta throw down or match"

Anyone who objects to that doesn't deserve to be your friend.

4. If they're real friends then just talk to them about it. If anything goes bad then don't waste your time and green with them.

5. next time they get sum weed tell then what goes around comes around, then take all the weed.

6. fuck all their girlfriends :devious:

7. Tell them to throw down some money or bud and if they don't, tell them to get their own fucking weed.

8. hahahaha