Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn movin to new places!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jd93kid, Aug 25, 2011.

1. So I moved into college this week and don't have a connection yet and don't have any weed. At all. I know some people that live here but they're dry and said the towns been dry. This blows.

2. cool story bro

3. Ha why do people say that it's unhelpful and (in my opinion) very rude. It pisses me off.

4. i've saved a zip of some bomb widow for about a month and i have about a halfie of tangerine dream and some good hashish to start my college experience

5. it was a joke, and i wanted to do it before someone else did because there was really no point to your post haha, thought there would be a question involved but there wasn't
    my point is everyone experiences that sooner or later (im experiencing it now). HARD TIMES man hard times

6. Should be easy to find some at a party