Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn Mids.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fancysauce, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Wat up tokers, this is my first thread soooo be amazed....
    I live in Northeast Pa and i hate it. The only thing i can get around here are middies. I wish i can get like signature shit lol like blueberry yum yumm or afgan kush. Sometimes i get lucky and stumble upon orange kush and nuggets sometime but is it because it is winter now? Does the good shit usually roll around summer? Lol i gotta find a buddy in cali to get me good shit.

2. I get mostly indoor which is harvested at several times throughout the year, sometimes there are a few weeks of dry spells but it comes back stronger and larger.

3. i see all kinds of stuff around here.just last week alone thare was some nice dro going around thare was saige then god and purp kush and cali orange and a bunch of no name dank . u must be in the rong place im even in the sticks and the good stuff rolls buy every week