Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn MA, y u so expensive? + Indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Alright so I live in MA and I've been toking for like 8 months and all I have to say is I cannot find anyone selling weed for any cheaper than 60$/eighth or 20$ a g. Right now I am paying 65$/eighth but it's dank top shelf stuff from his growhouse or a dispensary in vermont where he has a card. I must say, prices suck but quality is excellent. He'll pretty much pick up any strain I request and come down to MA in the next day and drop off to all his customers. I'm just angsty that it's kind of expensive. I though about growing this year. Also, anyone reccomend some dank Indicas? I've only had like 1 body high where I felt like I was floating around the room lol. I really want some stuff that will do that again -.-

2. i don't know if you know...but top grade shelf is that expensive...

although since he is growing it he must not like you

3. I live in PA and those prices are straight for my area, if you don't like the prices you could always move. (not trying to be a dick)

4. Damn I feel bad for you guys that have to pay 65 an 1/8, I really do lol

5. no1 has to pay that much , u jus need to chill w/ the rite people . i get eighths for 50 of fire in mass . check my thread if u wana c it
    but ya every1 does 20 a gram to make $

6. I'm not sure what to say except maybe tell your dealer how you feel about paying out the ass for an 8th of bud.
    I've never heard of someone who grows charging that much for weed

7. Save up your money and buy in Os, much cheaper to buy in huge bulk. $65 an eighth is pretty steep, I usually pay $50, but if thats all you can get then I guess you'll have to suck it up

8. just down the road in CT thats what we pay

9. It's where ya live, folks.

before most of the medical shops closed in my city, it wasn't uncommon to find 10g's for 55 bucks.

I hear ya though, OP. I've paid top dollar for shit too, and it's never fun.

10. I live in MA too, 60 bucks an eight for the top shelf dank for me. But, one of my friends starting dealing and since me and him were close before he got into the business when i ask for an eight for 60 bucks usually i get like 4.5 grams :D He's not a big dealer tho so he's dry a lot

11. 50 an 8th in ma

12. 300 an oz wikd dankkkkk

13. I have a line on some really dank stuff here in Vermont.

14. Those are some pretty steep prices. Either meet the right guy or move to Canada where its almost everywhere for half the price.

15. Hey OP and you tokers from MA, just head a bit north to southern NH, 40 an 8th up here for top shelf!  :smoke:  :bongin:

16. He just doesn't know the right people. I'm in Massachusetts and an 8th is 40 for some bomb bud

17. Yup no matter where you go there will be cheap(er) weed you just have to find it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm from Connecticut, just south of Springfield mass, I'm paying $40 an 8th for "top shelf" i would laugh at someone selling it for $60

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #19 bongs4days, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    in ma, $20 gets you 1.2-1.6 and eighths are only $40-50. dunno what part of ma you're from