Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn Ive missed you guys!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankNugz420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. What's up my Grasscity friends?! How the fuqq yall been?! its been wayy too long! Im gonna try and get back to posting on here :)

2. I do not know who you are, but I am glad you are back

3. Wazzup mo fucka!

4. almost forgot about this site until i was cleaning out my old laptop earlier..

i basically grew up on here hahaha

5. Yeah dude, nice to see someone else that's been registered for a while!

6. @Dank here's what I got ATM Some Strawberry cough :smoke:

Attached Files:

7. Hey friend how's it going?

8. pretty good brother! Bout to go hit the town and have myself a night :cool:

How's it hangin?

9. Anyone know this dude ^^ Skillex420?

He Messaged me. said hes near my city, wants to sell me some of this strawberry cough..

then when i asked for his number he said his phone isnt working but he could come by my place LOL.. how do yo stay in business without a working phone?

... just not adding up...

opinions?

10. Gettin a REPLACEMENT bro..

11. nice to meet you welcome back fellow smoker friend that I just met

12. Eh well I wouldnt meet with anyone without at least 250 posts and even then I would look through them to decide. But this is all hypothetical of course because I am not looking to get introuble from the mods.

13. Wass SUP CHIN HOW YOU BEEN!!! (GIVES HUG RUBS HAIR WILDLY)!!!!!!
    So whats been going on bromandudeski? Why so long...

14. I haven't seen him around much.I wouldn't risk it bro.Tell him to leave you a bud in the middle of a feiled.Prior to him going out there set up a few video cameras and make sure that he came and left without leaving any booby traps(lol boobies,I like boobies)around and when your sure the coast is clear go harvest your reward you have worked so hard on.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEkpIdz7BLM]Data is setting.... traps??? - YouTube[/ame]

lol made me think of this scene

16. Dude I wouldn't be metting up with random ass peop0le bro.

17. How could you forget about GC! :O

18. [quote name='"DankNugz420"']

Anyone know this dude ^^ Skillex420?

He Messaged me. said hes near my city, wants to sell me some of this strawberry cough..

then when i asked for his number he said his phone isnt working but he could come by my place LOL.. how do yo stay in business without a working phone?

... just not adding up...

opinions?[/quote]

Lol Narc