Damn its my birthday and I'm dry..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by t3hryan, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Well, today is my 19th birthday and I'm completely dry because I just moved in to Sacramento and can't find any hook ups, this sucks. How is everyone else's day? Haha

2. Happy birthday!

Sunday is my 21st =p I keep forgetting though. Not as excited as I should be I guess. -shrugs-

3. Haha well I'd be excited! Happy early birthday, enjoy :D

4. happy birthday man!

also, dude....you live in cali just walk down the street and you'll find some:smoke:

5. That's what I thought but I'm not really a sociable person so I don't wanna just be like 'hey got bud?'

6. Happy Birthday man, hopefully you get some weed soon

7. Get your rec...

8. Get a medical card on the beach cheap man. Hurt your back skateboarding.

9. happy birthday!

if i learned something from all these fucking years of getting fucked up is that you can get high without fucking drugs

10. baww, find a dark corner with a sketchy ashy man and ask him to hook you up.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. man im not that socialable either, but in a new city it will be easy just walk down the road look for a pot dealer and ask if he good...
    If he a cop he cant do nothin for askin that

12. Get your card and grow you own for VERY cheap

13. #13 nb790, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    happy 19th man! hope you find what youre lookin for, id smoke ya out fat if i knew ya ;)

Edit: ^^^ LOL at the logic in the quoted sig above me.

14. sad death night :(

it's great to be wet

it's not opposite day :smoke:

15. Do you wanna blaze or not :smoke:

16. no shame. go out and look. First one is always the hardest. id look for some college kids if i were you, most likely they wont be selling but they may be able to point you in the right direction. good luck and happy birthday, you may even meet some cool people in your quest.