Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn it's been dry around here lately...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Jun 28, 2010.

1. For the first time in all of my smoking career, I officially cannot get weed from any of my dealers :(
    I have called my main one, people I buy from sometimes, friends, friends of friends, random people etc etc
    Every one is out.
    I've been clean a week because of this.
    Man this sucks :(
    Any advice???

2. Haha its funny because I am having the same problem and I haven't had this issue in like 5 years.... Damn maybe the cops really are cracking down. I might luck out though because one of my friends friends was supposed to pick up late last night.

If I was you if any of your good friends keep a large head stash ask if you can buy a little of theirs. Or if worst comes to worst start asking all the friends you know if anyone has a guy chances are your going to find someone, just maybe not with the quality you want depending what you prefer to smoke.

PS: 420th post!!!!!! Wahoo!!!

3. Call up some family that smoke. Always works for me.

Any festivals today? In my city we are having a festival at a park for 3 days. Could easilly find herb at a festival/parade/party.

+Rep to Rami.Nauja for 420 posts =D

4. #4 Cottonmouth 85, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    Best advice is simply for next year. In May save up some cash to buy an O or more.

It's less of an issue every year, so be glad. But this is the yearly dope shortage. You can read old stories about hippies in the 60's complaining of the same thing.

You plant pot in march or april and harvest it in october or november. Then it's got to be dried and shipped to it's eventual destination.

So every year there is a glut of pot around christmas time, and a lack of it around the time school lets out for the kids. It's just the furthest time until the next harvest. So bud is kinda degraded and hard to find.

Every year there are more indoor growers though and they help take the weight off of it. But back prior to the mid 90's the summer droughts were no bullshit.

5. Thanks everyone. Turns out I might have just found an eighth of Train Wreck :hello:

6. now im just jealous man

7. Dry spells ftl. Haven't smoked in like two weeks, but before that it was a couple of months. I just want to chill back and smoke :/

8. Save your seeds to plant when you're dry. Or, you could save your stems (that's what I do).

9. You lucky bastard, hahaha.

Trainwreck is one of my favorite strains, enjoy it!

10. damn....listening to u guys makes me appreciate my bud more. where r all of u guys from? up in new england ive got like...3 solid ocnnects right now trying to push shit and im like "dude...im good for now trust me haha" i mean its nothing crazy like kush or anything but hey kb is kb. hope u guys find some herb :(. just know that tonight around 1 i'll be dedicating my rips to u poor souls

11. To smokedaweed, what are some things you can do with stems?

12. it happens to everybody. My town just went through a dry spell as well about 3 weeks ago. Man it sucked but just chill the bud will arrive shortly :D

13. ^^^^
    You're from MN :hello:

14. Minnesota is fucking horrible right now. 50 dollar oz's of schwag are up to 80. :mad:

15. True that. The eighth I usually get for $55 or so was $70.

Also, there's like no schwag around here anymore, or mids. All I've seen is dank so I had to spend quite a bit of money but it's better than having none at all

16. #16 moose420, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010

I agree on the family idea, its what saved me a few months back when i lost all hope in finding any dank. It had been like 2 months since i smoked dank and i had been smoking regs the whole time but then my regs connect fell through so i had no options. I remembered my aunt used to smoke so i figured i'd give her a call to see if she happens to still smoke from time to time.

Little did i know her neighbor, whos like 55 and retired and just smokes weed all day, had like a million connects for whatever i wanted. Ever since i met him i have two new connects that are almost always good on dank and if either of them is out i just go over to her neighbors house with some dank and tell him if he can find me some dank tonight we can roll up a huge joint of the dank i have left.

He hasn't failed me yet. He almost always smokes regs, and he only gets dank once in a while (because he smokes like 2 ounces a week so he wouldnt be able to afford dank weed on the regular lol) so when you offer him a fat joint of dank if he can find you someone to get some he'll make 100 phone calls until he finds something for you haha.

17. Honestly I don't do anything special like tea or hash. However, if you've gone several days without smoking then you will notice a buzz off of them. Yea, it might only last an hour but it's whatever. :smoking:

18. yo I just got out of rehab like a month ago and I've been moochin off friends till now but my main guy got sent to utah and both my backups don't sell and more. any advice?

19. this happens to me like once a week. usually because everyone i get from is at work. sometimes ill just sit there with my friends with the moeny just waiting and waiting and waiting.

20. Glad OP found some trainwreck, feel bad for those of you why are dry smoking a J for ya'll right now.

BluntCruisin- I don't know where you're at but on Long Island schwag doesn't exist, I haven't had a dealer that offers mids here either. Just hope I can find a nice deal on mids come October, gotta have them birthday brownies. :smoking: