Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn, it's been awhile since I hit a good blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chzburgerWalrus, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Fucking hell...I'm torched. I've been using pipes and my buddy's bong exclusively for like the past 2 months. Dude just rolled a 3 gram pre-party blunt and it's hitting me like a mack truck.

That moment when you've already hit it the first round and you're holding in another good rip...and it just washes over you :smoke:

nothing like ripping a really good blunt

2. haha I need to take a break from blunts just to get that feeling again,

3. 2 Days man, thats all it takes. Just recently did it.

4. I only smoke blunts! I just got my new glass piece so I'm looking forward to actually tasting the bud and getting a pure weed high :)

5. Blunts get me stupid high, one time my friend had a half oz of some really dank chronic. We rolled a huge fat blunt with it (obviously not even close to all of it, but it was alot) The first hit I took, massive inhale and when exhaling I just melted into the earth under me and sat down. After that I hit the blunt like 3-5 more times before I decided I should probably take a break from the ganja a bit.

6. WH- wha--- WHATTT??

7. Throw up!!!

8. My second and 3rd blunt was crazy fat and amazing BC bud, I puked my ass off
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. A bit, give me 2 hours and I'll be ripping at something again lol.