Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn it!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ISnuff, May 19, 2012.

1. I've been doing some work around the house for my dad that he's been paying me for here for 3 days now. For the first time since Tue. night, I actually left my house earlier today (though I will admit that it was an obvious weed run). While I was chillin a bit ago I overheard my dad bitching about me blowin all my money on weed (though what he doesn't know...I only bought an eighth of mids). I swear, as much as I love living with my parents over the summer and having it almost made I'm probably gonna have to find me a place within the next couple years. My parents are way to religious not to somewhat clash with my lifestyle decisions. I guess maybe it's better in a way, but what sorta aggravates me is that they're talking about it behind my back. Though it would likely end in an argument, at least if they let me know their problems with me to my face I could attempt to explain a little bit. I guess I'm just bitching a little bit to get it off my chest though. As probably assumed, I'm pretty baked and just thinkin about shit.

2. Imo man the Hell up and follow ur parents guidlines while u live in their house. Get ur own pad and do what ever u want

3. They allow me to smoke. I've never been told since I've been 18 that I am not allowed to smoke weed and both mom and dad know I smoke while I'm home and never say a word about it. The problem is that they nonetheless don't approve of it and think I'm some addict. The only "rule" per se is to keep everything outta there sight, which I do.

4. At least you got that.
    I got kicked out for weed like 12 days ago.
    Life is shit when homeless, luckily I have a reat friend who has been taking care of me.
    Bummer times, shitty deal:(

5. Damn, your homeless ,over a plant wtf........sorry to hear kid. when are parents going to wise up, I'm glad I seen through all the lies and deceit at a young age to be able to guide my son, instead of throwing him on the street.

6. [quote name='"ISnuff"']

They allow me to smoke. I've never been told since I've been 18 that I am not allowed to smoke weed and both mom and dad know I smoke while I'm home and never say a word about it. The problem is that they nonetheless don't approve of it and think I'm some addict. The only "rule" per se is to keep everything outta there sight, which I do.[/quote]

It's called respect man. My patents were the same way and still are. They dont want me
    To but they know I am adult and they are not going to tell me what to do but out is respect I don't do that shit around them. U will
    See when u are asking your parents to help you out when u are on your own and they don't give two shits. Don't wonder y.