Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Damn. It was nice to be high all day.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moosieman, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Now off to smoke another bowl, then off to bed.

2. I agree man, been makin edibles alll day, while sampling and taking endless hot knives. And it was sunny for the first day in awhile. Happy damn tokin' :smoke:

3. all day everyday

4. yepp those days off of work are awesome. bowls galore

5. I've had a completely sober day (aside from my coffee:) ), and I must say, it's been quite swell. Beautiful day out today.

6. I really need a day where everyone is out of the house except me and the girlfriend, and just be high all day.

7. True that. I didn't do any hw but its good cuz all of my classes but one got cancel tomorrow hahhahahaha

8. I find that if I keep smoking throughout the day my high will become less and less intense and eventually I just fall asleep. :(

9. Been sober all day. I'm probably not going to smoke again until this semester's over.