Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn im smart

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trogdor27, May 5, 2011.

1. This story was legendary, screaming at the audience: laughter will not be denied us!:smoking:fuck im high

2. and on your left you can see the great wall of text

3. Don't feed the trogdor derpfucks

4. your sister plays lacrosse? lemme hollla at her

5. Stopped reading after "cuz i just sold my spoon to get money for some skullcandys.."

6. Man, this is quite possibly one of the funniest stories on this website.

7. The only people who have a problem with this rule are the underage kids

8. my iq dropped 10 points, thx

9. Never said I have a problem with the rule its never affected me so its not a problem, but its annoying when every kid with crappy grammer and spelling gets spammed by people pointing out the obvious..

10. you have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me. this is one of the most glaring examples of age limit infractions on this site. OP, you better get your braces off before we hang your picture in the hall of shame.

11. Well I have to agree with you there.

If you think they're underage, just fuckin report it.

12. haters gonna hate

13. yawnnnn lol

14. I mean.... smoke weed eat yogurt, right?

15. idungetit, how are you smart? A smart guy would have some eye drops and mints.

16. Wall of Text 1 - Kali Kushaa 0

17. Personally, I liked the story.

18. I have no idea what he said. Something about eating apples with yogurt while smoking pot??? :confused: