Damn...Im drunkk

Discussion in 'General' started by Hali Hostility, Mar 18, 2012.

1. "show3 mr your bottyhole!!1

"whoa ohyhhh ohh whooaaa!@":

2. ay! Lets turenthis into a "post funny pcfturtes to make haliu laugh!!! thread!"

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJYAbSbyXM]SAOSIN - Show Me Yo Booty Hole Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

4. Well Picasso did once say “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”

I suppose I have some work to do in the area of reverting back to a childlike intermingling of senseless characters to form apparently coherant content.

... see when I'm drunk I speak like an englishman.

5. I feel like i would enjoy this thread to a whole new degree, if I was drunk.

6. I have the tendany to do tjhat to!
    MY Boyfriw3end talkds like an irashman!@

7. oim sur you woul.

I knikow im pronbab;t enyoying it alot mor wethat you guys are

oh that was just terrible. i meant "alot lkore than youy guys are.,"

8. i realized just how drunk i am after realizing i read every post in this thread

why

editt
    my spelling is no indication of my intoxication

9. oh damn. thats still notg right.

10. Because the devvil made youy do it.

11. the guys in saosin look liek littel vagss

12. /thread

13. what doe sthat mean? Ive always wondered thatdf

14. isd that like end thresd?

15. OMFG i cant believe this just happend fucking halarous ahah. so im drunk, me and my bro were toking in the basement blowing out the window on this st.patricks night and this group of ppl are walking home from the dance at the town arena near my house. So we hear this guy yelling at his girl friend and shit and i guess he drunkenly face planted on the pavement and broke his nose. hes bleeding everywhere and yelling at his girl and friend cuz apperently she was flirting with another guy but who knows he was drunk as fuck. So after they ditch the guy he goes back to the dance we hear a bunch of ppl get loud then he walks back down the trail and yells "you bunch of drunk fucks" so i guess they didnt listen to the guy wt blood all over him cuz he was a pissed drunk bastard. he then stumbles back and forth in front of the house while we're still smoking and starts yelling at ppl on the street looking for another freind, he then washes his hands and face in the snow and stumbles down the street... most interesting thing i have ever seen smoking with the window open!! :D :smoke:

tl;dr saw drunk guy break nose outside my house when i was blowing smoke out the window

16. Here he comes fron LOLLOIPOP LAAAND! LOLIPOP LAAND@ ;LOLIPOP LAND!

17. awwwww:[
    I want shhnows.:(

18. i need to share this all throughout the city.
    i walked past this insane dude on a bench on my way home tonight and he was like shaking back and forth repeating,
    "you don't know where i am. look behind you when you get home tonight"

i'll never be able to sleep again

19. DAEWSNT SNOW HERT.
    suxcks ass.

20. that was my uncler bobby.

NAHHH i DONT HAVE AN UNCLE BOBBY!HHjjjj