damn im a fuckin horn dog

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BillyBongThortn, May 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it seems that when im in public wherever it may be.. all i seem to do is look at chicks and rate them in my head..when im driving and i pass someone i almost always look back to see if its a hot chick.

i started to realize this when me and my friend were walking through the mall awhle back.. like the whole time we were saying to each other stuff like.. \"check her out\".. \"did you see that one??\".. \"dude check out that girl in the red.. nice ass!\"

your probably thinking \"you and your friend need to get laid\"

well we do get laid on a decient basis, but ive also noticed that before i started having sex, i didnt even think much of it.. i mean i looked at girls here and there but.. its like once i first starting havign sex, it was like all i thought of, and seems like its getting worse through the years..

i guess its not a bad thing, but damn... im just fascinated with women! :)

2. I just dont get those that arent!!

3. Welcome to the wonderful world of being a man my boy.......
    and of course women are gret to look at.......most of em are gorgeous.... ;)

4. mmmmm girlies....

5. I\'ve never been with a girl before but I enjoy looking at them also. I think I prefer checking girls out to men. If I met the right woman I would love to have sex with her. Women just have such beautiful bodies and I love breasts-but not fake ones.

6. Be happy your overly fascinated with women instead of men, there\'s nothing wrong with being very sexual.

The female body is the most beautiful thing i\'ve seen and we\'re thankful to have them, the beautiful ones that is...

Imagine how horrible life would be with no women, or ugly ones for that matter :)....It\'d be one fucked up place no?

Ever notice how you fuck for a good hour or so, and after you cum, about five minutes later your back up and ready to fuck again? Thats because pussy is addicitive and once you get a taste you want more... Its like anything addictive, but with no bad side effects unless you get aids or herpes.

7. haha yea man.. plenty of times i went like 4 times over a few hours and she had came so many times it aint even funny.. ahhhh its a great thing :)

8. mine is passing. i wish i had made better use of it. ach, no worries... red blooded \"hetro\" male here! i\'ll be at it into middle age, or whenever the little fella packs it up.

9. summer hit my hometown just two days ago... and there were girls everywhere, i swear, i\'ve never seen so many girls. everywhere...

blondes, brunettes, redheads, all dressed up in shorts or light baggy-trousers. or spandex, even better. and small tank tops, with their hair in piggy-tails or whatnot. i drooled all day long. it\'s a conspiracy to drive me mad.

my eyes work in automatic... zoom, a girl, yay, right age, a bit smaller than me. brunette, good. lower to breast, hmm, the perfect handfull, lower sight to crotch. yummy. oh, she passes, passes passed. nice ass.

god i need to get laid again before my balls explode :)

10. Another reason i love sensi:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.