Damn I nearly got jacked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TickTock, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Scary as shit. So I've just been over my mate's house, AKA the middle man to getting my pot.
    I was excited, although I'd paid £180 for the ounce, it was still good shit. Lemon Haze. Real nice stuff.

So I have my bag on me, with the weed in it, along with some music score sheets and a grinder. I'm walking with the middle man to the bus stop, so I can get home. When all of a sudden, the middle man (let's call him Mike) attracts someone on a bicycle. They know each other, not very well, but well enough to engage in conversation.

So, this guy, not sure of his name says "So you've been over X's house and picked up a bit of weed eh?". "Yeah just got 2 10 bags for myself thats all" (From this, I kind of guessed Mike wasn't taking any chances). So all is well, until Mike gets a phone call from his girlfriend, saying she's at his house waiting to get inside. So he's like "bro, i got to run, the ho needs to get in". I reply "It's okay, the bus should be here within the next 2 mins".

He runs off, the guy on the bike is still there, making idle chit chat with me about football, where im from etc. Until he sees the bus coming over the horizon. He puts his hand ain my bag and finds the ounce. I push him off. He rips a piece of wood off of a garden fence, and I qupte "GIVE ME THE FUCKING DANK OR I'LL FUCKING POP YOU ON THE FUCKING JAW".

I'm 6,3, 190lbs and pretty well built. He was scraggy looking, and about a few inches shorter than myself. I, being shocked kneels down and looks in my bag, then when I've composed myself I say "I'm not giving you shit".

The 'negotiation' carried on for about another 30seconds, though it felt like it lasted half an hour.

In the end, he pulls out a 3 inch knife "GIVE ME THE FUCKING DANK, OR ILL FUCKING TEAR YOUR FACE APART". Okay, now I am really scared. Now I don't know what come over me, but this is what happened next:

"I'll give you some, just don't take everything". He replies "...GIVE ME A FEW BUDS FUCKING NOW". I take out about roughly 2-3 gs of weed, and then he replies "safe" and hops on his bike, and rides off into the sunset.

I felt pretty lucky he didn't stab me, didn't steal my ipod, didn't steal the £120 I had in my pocket, and didn't steal the rest of the weed.

But yeah, there's no real discussion I'm aiming at here, I just felt the need to share, It's the first time it's ever happened to me. It's taught me a big lesson when it comes to collecting and transporting. From now on, I'll be taking my car.

Any people with similar stories?

2. I would kick the living shit out of someone before they ever had a chance to pull out the knife... and then rob him

3. Christ, I hate people like this. It's weed, it ain't crack. I have had to go into some places with a few well built friends before to feel safe, and thank god I don't have to anymore.

4. Honestly i dont know how afraid I would be of a 3 inch knife. It seems like it would be harder for him to wield the 1 knife than for you to wield your 2 fists. Im not saying i would of done anything different than you Im just saying Im not sure what Id of done.

Good job just giving him a few nugs though.

5. Yeah I mean, i was still taking home about 25g of weed, so I was still pretty happy. The only thing that got to me was... well I was just dissapointed. I'm not sure what in, but I just felt let down by something. Humanity? I don't know. But I've always looked at weed as a peaceful thing, something that makes friends at festivals, makes good firday nights, basically bringing people together. Not something someone would take a life over.

6. I know what you mean, its just like, how could anyone be like that.

7. well when i get my concealed handgun license it will be someones "big mistake" to pull a knife on me.. I turn 21 in a month hell yea. All set for it. not the alcohol part tho, hate drinking

8. I didnt know you COULd get a concealed handgun license.

9. you were scared of a 3 inch blade? i woudl have just pulled out my 4" folder and been like, mines bigger jackass, now gtfo of my face before i kill you.

10. yea well in texas at least lol. I'm going to be prepared for some dumbshit that could care less about killing someone for a little $$

11. Nah id think a knife would be scary no matter how big haha. And fuckin people like that give the shit such a bad image. bullshit man...

12. Was he off of his bike? Or was he sitting on it?

13. Nah he was off it, it was leaning against the garden fence.

One thing that got to me too was, just as he started threatning me with the piece of wood, a police car drove past (It was on a main road also, with a busy bus route). We both froze, staring at the police car. I'm not joking, I was so fucking angry at him for doing it then. WHY take the consideration to wait for whem my bus is coming (which also, opened its doors for me, and then closed them and drove off when the guy tried ripping my bag away from me) and not look to see if there were cops or a significant amount of people about.

And also, there were 2 young kids, about 5-7 in a garden a few houses down. Seriously, how fucked up do you need to be to pull out a knife infront of little kids...

14. That sucks. Did you talk to your dealer about him?

15. Yea if your dealer knows him id say find out where he lives and go fuck him up and take some shit with a few of ur buds.

16. Heh, I kinda had a similar situation about a year back.

I used to live in a real shitty city, and I went back there to chill with my boy for the day. So I'm driving home, around 11pm, and I've got maybe half an ounce in my car with me. And it's in the back seat, covered by a t-shirt. So I stop at a 7-11, and i grab a slurpee and some munchy food for the imminent baking I'll be doing later.

As I come out of the 7-11, I notice this asshole slowly walking by my car, lookin in the back window. Unbeknownst to me at the time, the t-shirt must have shifted or some shit, because the corner of the bag was showing. And this guy's looking RIGHT at it. So now I panic, thinking 'aw shit, he's a cop. I'm goin to get raped.'. I think about ditching the car, but I realize I A) DO NOT wanna be stuck in this city overnight with no ride and B) he can trace the damn license plate. Duh. Besides, on the off chance he WASN'T a cop, that fucker was gonna die if he tried breaking into my car, which it looked like he was.

So I stand against the side of the 7-11 for a few minutes, slurping my slurpee, waiting for this guy to do something. So he does nothing for a little while. Then he jiggles the back door handle, which is locked. At this point, I took out my little remote unlock. And hit the panic button.

So this guy JUMPS back and turns to book, and I walk right up behind him so he pretty much runs right into me. Now, let me pause here. I'm not a big guy. I'm 5' 8", bout 150lb's. But I work out religiously, and I'm as aggressive and dangerous in a fight as they come. So this prick runs into me, and we both go down, falling on our asses. I turn the panic mode off remotely, then stand up. He gets up and goes

'Yo man, I see you got some shit back there, eh man? Looks like you got alot, how bout sharing with a bro in need?', to which I reply,
    'Get the fuck away from me, my car, and my weed before I fucking murder you.' Now, this guy is, as I'm slowly noticing, bigger than me. Like, he's gotta have at least four inches and fifty pounds on me. I didn't really pay this any mind, in my eyes he was just a fool looking to steal from me.
    So he gets this weird, 'Wait, what the fuck did you say to me?' look on his face, and his mouth just kinda hangs open for a second. As soon as that was over, he pulled a rather nice switchblade, grabbed my by the shirt, spun me around, and slammed me against the car, holding the knife in front of my face. 'Fuck'd you say to me, you little pink ass bitch? I'll fuckin carve yo eyes out boy. Now gimme that shit and maybe I'll let yo bitch ass live.' I assume he would have gone on calling me a bitch, if I hadn't grabbed the knife, twisted his arm around his back, spun him, and slammed his fucking head into my rear door window. The window cracks right down the middle, but doesn't shatter, and the fucker is out COLD. So I grabbed the switchblade, stepped into my car, and drove the fuck home. The only downside? I dropped my fucking slurpee when the dick ran into me. I had that switchblade up until about two months ago, when it 'mysteriously' disappeared from my room. I fucking HATE siblings.

17. carry a gun so the next time it happens you'll blow their fucking head off

18. Damn, yeah I have heard stories of some crazy shit in the U.K. It's good your alive man...

19. haha, id of carved my first name in his arm

20. My name? What I SHOULD have done was carved a huge dick into his forehead.