Damn I Love California

Discussion in 'General' started by threetimeskrazy, May 29, 2013.

1. I live right at the 405/10, luckily I work 2 miles away or I'd go nuts

I just heard 60/91/215 is the WORST interchange in LA. Ugh.

</blockquote>All of these Dam freeways are bad. Don't even get me started on these pot hole filled streets Smh. Lol.

2. Havnt had a real earthquake in years where I'm at.we get ground movement like everywhere els. Techtonicplates ya kno. Andhell yea calli`s where its at

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Weather has been amazing lately, wish I wasn't stuck in a damn office all the time.  >.<

4. Luckily, the 90% of California that is not L.A. Orange County and Inland Empire  don't have much traffic at all. 

5. It was probably meant as a joke.

6. We had an earthquake? Damm im always wayyy to baked to feel em. Earthquakes i can deal....Its that tsunami shit im scared of...

7. I long to return to califas....

8. I'm not promoting random killing. it's just reality out here. geez people

9.0?! no thank you.  The 89' quake was 6.9 and caused the top deck of the bay bridge to collapse.  9 pointer would probably detach SF from the rest of the bay area.  However!...if the giants and the A's go the the world series again, there will probably be another quake.  And a similar sweep  :D

10. This state blows ass.

California is the most far-left whacked-out retarded state ever.

I cant believe I'm saying this, but even texas is better than us.  

Im gonna unhinge the asshole door for this one.  Im tired of the fuckers that cant speak english, all the goddamn tweekers, and seeing little girls with like 3 fucking kids, and they aren't even 15 yet.  

Perhaps I should move to arizona?  I need more white people around me :D

Lol uh-oh, a white person that demonstrated a preference for people that share his culture, QUICK, CALL HIM RACIST!  :laughing:

11. The most ingnorant post iv ever fucking read, go to Arizona Please bro. Even im white and think your dumb as shit.

"Even Im white and think your dumb as shit".

lol i dont like the white immigrants that speak poor english any better.  Nice try, though :D

Oh, btw, what you said was pretty damn racist.   You silly-willy!

13. <strong class='bbc'>"Even Im white and think your dumb as shit".</strong>

lol i dont like the white immigrants that speak poor english any better. Nice try, though :D

Oh, btw, what you said was pretty damn racist. You silly-willy!
    </blockquote> You obviously werent talking to white people when typing that....dont try to sugar coat yourself now lil girl. LOL.
    Irish n Spanish native and proud. :) You sir are a fucking joke.

14. #34 smokehound, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013

How is standing by my opinion and defending it sugar-coating it?

Sorry pal, but I'm not racist.   You're confused.  switch pokemon before you hit yourself again. :laughing:

I'm still laughing over the "Even -I'm- white, and I think you're a dumbass" remark.   :laughing:

Then you fail to defend yourself properly by calling me a little girl, THEN you distance yourself from being white, to being Irish n spanish.   Just admit it man, you fucked up and said something REALLY racist to argue against racism.

What intrigues me the most, however, is the fact that you WANT me to be racist.  Why would you want that?

pretty sad, actually. o_o

15. #35 Luc1fER, May 30, 2013
    Your "opinions"couldnt be more wrong about cali. Your embaressing dude.

And for you editing tells me your worried what you said LOL...Its okay bro, i know your not Speaking your opinions in public in Socal.

Im a white male, never said i wasnt. Lol your doing it again dude....

16.  [​IMG]

Whatever you say, bro.  Have a nice life.

17. Yea because I'm so sure you wont find people with poor grammar, homeless tweakers, or teen pregnancies in any other states including Arizona. Please. Ignorance at its finest.

Depends on the portion of arizona, really.  I can escape all the bullshit and live in Pima county, where most of the people are old and have interesting things to say.  

Ghettos are ghettos, man.  People bring their 3rd world ethics with them, and pass it on to their children.  You can point fingers and call me racist all you want, but that's not reality.   Lol you guys are the ignorant ones.  

I dont get why you guys WANT me to be racist.  I think you just want something to hate about me.   Very strange.  

19. #39 AGoldenRaider, May 30, 2013
    [/quote]

Depends on the portion of arizona, really. I can escape all the bullshit and live in Pima county, where most of the people are old and have interesting things to say.

Ghettos are ghettos, man. People bring their 3rd world ethics with them, and pass it on to their children. You can point fingers and call me racist all you want, but that's not reality. Lol you guys are the ignorant ones.

I dont get why you guys WANT me to be racist. I think you just want something to hate about me. Very strange. [/quote]

You can say the same thing about California. Try going to my mother's neighborhood and finding anything remotely ghetto. You won't. Or any other thousands of neighborhoods in cali where there's no crime or bullshit going on. Try stepping your game up and get out of the ghetto. And I never said you were racist. I implied you're ignorant; at least when it comes to this type of subject.

Edit: still getting used to this new GC app. Messed up the quoting.

20. #40 Ezav420, May 30, 2013
    you do realize noone even called racism on you, youre the only one who has used that word... they called you stupid/