damn, i just went to church high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ipack, Dec 5, 2005.

1. ok, long story short, i had forgotten i'd told my grandma i would go to her church for this special christmas type service with music and shit tonight. I had just got done blazin a nice blunt and i was sooo high..but i didn't wanna back out, because it meant a lot to her.

so i get there and i'm just absolutely blazed.....i was sitting in the pew and drawing plans of what my grow cabinet was gonna be like. well the old guy sitting next to me happened to be a horticulturalist, and i had made notations on the paper like "400w HPS" and breaking down the light cycles to force flowering. the old guy says "whatcha plannin on growin?" i was like "umm tomatoes" he says: "tomatoes don't need that much light", and i said "oh i know"

then the pastor says "after the service there will be cake and cookies". well i didn't have time to eat before i came, and i was high and had the munchies like a motherfucker. i couldn't wait until the end of the service, so i left in the middle and got 5 peanut butter cookies and a glass of punch. went outside the church and ate 'em and smoked a cig, then i went in just in time to sing joy to the world, lol

2. nice dude, you shoulda just told the guy, you were plannin on growin marijuana.

peace.

3. That's a hilarious story. Props to you for going to church high. I couldn't do that, I'd be scared shitless.

4. lol u shoulda said chia pets

5. it was funny though...I'm by no stretch of the imagination a "bible thumper" and i really can't stand people that feel the need to flaunt their religion, but i did feel more spiritual when i was high than when i'm sober

6. HAHAHAHAHA I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OF AT MY COMPUTER HAHA CHIA PETS...haha drawing up plans in church that is funny

7. Anyone ever try to make that fucking Scooby Chia head a hookah? I'm so thinking of buying one but I've never seen one up close so whats the deal? Hole in the bottom? Smells like shit? Any reason it wouldn't work or taste good?

Whatever the case I can fit the smoke chambers within a cut up scooby head that fits together nice if need be lol I just wanna inhale thc through that rucking razzy rastards red :D

yesterday was a blast for me as well I popped 4 100mg tablets of mdma one every 10 minutes as I walked to the store for the munchies I already had upon getting to the checkout after a brisk walk my eyes were so dilated and my body was like warm jello I didn't even feel the insane weight of the crap I got

Upon getting home it was on I sang danced smoked joint after joint and bottle bong hookah (latte with hazel nut and a dash of blueberry and honey and the remains of some lemonmint I had) had a coal going at all times

I seriously love x lol I don't come down drained or feeling like shit and I've never ground my teeth or had jiggly eyes so I assume it's diet or high tolerence vs someone with a missing enzyme having low or no tolerence either way I hope to try a mix of lsd/mdma/mj and maybe mushrooms

Mushies - gushie emotions as does mdma and pot makes you think eat when the mdma won't let ya

8. yo man. i went to church high last christmas. i felt like this after doin it tho.

oh well, grats.

9. whenever i go to church high, at first i freak out cause im like this is gods house, i shouldbt be high, than im like wait, this is a bud from the earth, and than i connect hardcore with god, its a great feeling

10. Church is prob fun high, really...

I might try it when I get bud.

11. that sounds like a sweet ass time, and yea i woulda told that dude straight up i was growin pot haha id like to see that reaction in church. haha id end up laughin about something bein in church and theres no way i could wait for those cookies, the second i heard cookies id be to wherever they were. nice post haha made me laugh quite a bit

12. gods about as real as santa and the easter bunny?

If it was really gods house dontcha think he'd have stopped all that gay underage sex right under his freakin' nose? lol

13. Haha, sounds like an interesting time. Back before I got confirmed I went to religion class blazed as fuck with two of my other friends. Long story short, I made my friend start cracking up at the end of the class while we were all in a circle with the lights off, holding hands, and the priest was saying a prayer. He started laughing so hard he broke the circle and sat down, which caused me and my other friend to start cracking up. I felt kinda bad for the priest, but christianity is all about forgiveness, so I wasn't too worried....plus I don't believe in any of that fairytale mojo.

14. this so inspired me to go on christmas eve like i did wen i was younger hahaha. Ill prolly go wit a few friends and we'll smoke a nice blunt in the name of the lord lmao.

15. haha chia pets biotch whatchu think!

anyways nothins wrong with going to church high.

16. It reminds me of a time when I got really stoned and discovered I had to man a cashiers station at my moms church's bazaar, I got through it, but I struggled at first. So highh. Nice story man.

17. [tommy boy voice] 'sinner' [/tommy boy voice];)

18. iPack, Great story dude...I went to church buzzed a couple of weeks ago...I actually found it to be a very spiritual experience....but then again, I do enjoy giving thanks to the Creator when baked...lol

Peace

19. First thing that came to my mind was that commercial thats like " just tell your grandma you forgot to have dinner with her because you were out getting stoned".

I've been to church high a couple times and its so much better than going to church not high. When I was younger i'd spend a lot of time at my aunts house and me and my cousins were all around the same age so we would just chill and smoke. My aunt was pretty religious so she made us all go to church on sunday so we got baked and heard stories about burning bushes and talking snakes and shit.

20. i hardly go to church sober nowadays. it's just too boring.