Damn I just ate a firecracker

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Damn I just wasted 1 gram of mids on this firecraker B.S ate one cracker and I feel nothing bout to eat one more and she if anything happens one love Skill:cool:

2. The highest i ever got was off a firecracker. If you havent waited 1 hour and 30 minutes then i suggest you wait. If you have waited for that long you fucked them up.

3. I ate them at 3:15 A.M and its now 4:27 Im just gonna quit know and roll a blunt but really im giving up a 5:00 A.M

4. Yeah dude you probably made them wrong... I took about .5 of some good mids and made a double-decker firecracker and was stoned all day long and then ripped again after just a few hits from the blunt that night. It was good times.

5. shudof blazed at 4 20 :rolleyes:

6. I dont know what I did wrong I cooked it in a toaster oven on 250 on toast not bake you think thats what went wrong.

7. Honestly you all think he made them wrong? LOL, what a joke. You act as if there is some special method to this. They didn't work for me and 2 other friends and we each ate 1.5 grams on 2 crackers. I guess if you smoke a lot like us, it won't work. Don't waste your weed dood.

8. i think your wrong

VERY wrong

9. Not only do I think he made them wrong, but I think you AND your two homies made them wrong. I have a pretty big tolerance and i did 1.5 grams and i was stoned as fuck for a long time. granted it took 2 hours to kick in, but i was stoned for a long time after that WAY high.

10. I think it just depends on the person. I smoke anywhere from 8-12 bowls a day, and I still got pretty blazed off of .6 grams in a firecracker.

11. Can anyone explain to me what is and how to make a firecracker? (Not the firework...I'm guessin)

12. Do a search for 'fire cracker' and check out the "Firecrackers work" thread with instructions. It'll tell you all you need to know.

13. i got totaly stoned off of .7 grams it lasted awhile too.:smoking:

14. damn! i hope you know how lucky you are

15. HAHA, yes you can make them wrong, ie: under/overcooking, not enough peanut butter...

Once my friends and i ate 2 grams of mids each on 4 firecrackers around 9...i was high till 1, burnt the fuck out till 4 or 5 hahah

I suggest smoking a few bowls after ingestion...as you are coming off the smoking high, the eaten bud will kick right in. Its a very big difference between the 2 highs...firecrackers are a strong body buzz and give one hell of a burn out. Perfect for being discreet though.

16. I make my firecrackers at 325 degrees for about 22 minutes.

I got RIPPED off a .7 gram firecracker, and I have a decent tolerance.

Man, I've been sober for 6 weeks... imagine if I ate a 2 gram firecracker now, ha!

17. ^^ADVOR's right. The temp has to be around 325.

18. got half gallon of peanut oil a deep fryer that needs cleaning single pilsbury butter milk biscuts in need of an oil bath and 80 some odd g's of vapor poop

who wants to guess how many cheese filled deep fried thc/cbn infused buttermilk stoned boys it takes to knock this baked twit out for 2 days? lol

19. I made three firecrackers last saturday.
    A total of about 1.5 grams and natural peanut butter.
    I severely underestimated their power.

I ate them around 4 o'clock and went and played roller hockey till 6.
    It wasn't until then that they hit me, but i was completely stoned.
    Yeah, I ended up throwing up from it around 9, and was still high till around 2.