damn i got to take a domestic violence class,,

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jun 19, 2008.

1. and i aint never in my life rose my hand to a female,,

they put me in it becuse, after interviewing me he said i was,,, '' VERBAL ABUSIVE''.......

i swear society is trying to whimpify it's citizens... now you cant even have a arguement with your spouse without needing thearapy...

i told the guy i truly understand why i '' HAD'' to take this class... me in his class,,, means money in his pocket..

......... my outlook on life may change in the next weeks, as i am weekly exposed to a group of wifebeaters,,,

the way i look at it... since i have no experience on hitting women,,, i should know exactly how to do it after these classes,,,

^^^^ dont a inmate come out of prison, a better criminal, from learning while he was locked down,,,

in 5 weeks ill proably be sporting my '' white wife-beater '' t-shirt...with my cutoff jeans, in wal-mart,,,,,,

..http://[​IMG]

2. that's a horrible pictures..

Goodluck with that. Sounds like some bullshit. I'd hate to be around those people..
    guy who hits girls < shit

3. did i mention this class lasts for 26 weeks,,,<--- thats half a fuckin year,,,

** the picture is horrible** but it brings the point home,,, im in a group now,, for that, and i aint never done that....

bunch of bullshit,,,

4. its like goin to AA when ur a strait edge cuz you have addictive tendencies...yeah..ive heard that one too:rolleyes:

that sucks tho chicken...try not to kill ne one while in class...after class maybe...but wait till your outside...lol

5. damn that's fucked up chicken!! :(
    ..since when's it a crime to disagree with someone and tell them they're a dickhead???

Next they'll be arresting people for thinking the wrong thoughts!
    Stupid nanny state! ..bland-ass people trying to tell the rest of us what we should be thinking, saying and doing :mad:

6. just reading that pisses me off...Most of these assholes are Christians who don't use profane language, so when they hear it they overreact. It sounds like whoever made you take the course is a fucking idiot. Not bashing on Christians, just saying the people around here that act like that are Christians.

7. ^ that's right, if you don't act like them, talk like them and think like them you're a deviant in need of "help"

8. i told the guy that i will be sitting in the back of the class,,,, and my input to the group will be very limited,,,

since i have no knowledge of the subject,,,,

at least the state is footing the bill,,,, it's the last thing i got to do,,, and im done with big-brother having control over a part of my life,,,

i disputed taking this class,,, when it was first told to me, that i had to take it,,,

i disputed it for about 8 months now,,, but in the long-run,,,

'' THEY '' know whats best for me,,,,:mad:

9. 26 weeks, man? That's ridiculous..... I don't even know what to say to this.

I recommend a stiff drink and a fat bowl before you have to go sit in on that shit. :(. How long is each class?

10. what happens if you dont show up?

what if your wife beats you?!

11. ^ Heh, I can't give rep out fast enough.

That's pretty harsh man... it's gonna end up like Dave Chappelle in Rehab for weed in Half Baked, lol.

Edit; And yeah, they're trying to make us all pussies. Hell, it's illegal now to even ride in the back of a truck. That shit was one of my favourite things to do when I was younger, on a nice summer day...

12. Got to love the government and the fact that they have our "best" interests at mind.

13. Who told you you had to take the class'?

14. Where do you guys get these pictures? Seriously. I want access.

15. ^^ Lol no shit man I have no idea..

But yo, who told you to take these classes? This isn't making much sense.. Unless you like flat out said, Women are beneath men and only there to make our food and listen to our words and do as we ask. If they don't they better beware MY SWIFT HAND OF JUSTICE COME DOWN LIKE A THUNDERBOLT STRAIGHT OUT OF GODS ASS COMING DOWN LIKE ALL OF HELLS FURY. MORE WRATH THAN ALL OF THE DEVILS AND MINIONS THAN SATAN OWNS HIMSELF!!!! :eek::eek:

:cool::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn you Scooby. I want access to these pictures. C'mon. ;)